Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Multiplatform] What Games Did You Get This Month? February 2018

Widgets Magazine
    Hey there, sorry for skipping a month. So here?s what I?ve got for this month and little bit from last month as well:

PS4
    God of War III: Remastered

XBox One
    Cuphead

PSN
    Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition DLC (free since I already bought SFV last year.)
    Street Fighter V: Sakura DLC
    Final Fantasy IX

Pre-Order
    God of War (PS4)

That?s all for now, until next time!
    "Well I can't understand any of this, everybody in Japan is either a 10-year-old girl or a monster." Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
    Currently Watching: Blood Blockade Battlefront & Beyond, Black Clover, Star Blazers 2199 & The Ancient Magus’s Bride.
    Finish Watching: My First Girlfriend is a Gal, My Hero Academia (Season 2), Mob Psycho 100 & Little Witch Academia (TV).

Just Tokyo Xanadu Ex Plus PS4 and that's for Feb. The stuff intended for Jan was gotten in December because reasons.
    I think it's his fault because he was messing around during practice! -Koto (Kyousougiga)
    I also think he should have apologized! -Koto (Kyousougiga)
    And he shouldn't be so weak! -Koto (Kyousougiga)
    Avatar: Kotoha of Mitsuboshi Colors

Comment

I got Sword Art Online Hollow Realization with Season Pass for $23 on PSN. No idea when I will have time to play it.

Comment

It's been slow this year. Also, I've been crazy busy because of reasons.

Apple iOS
        ? Final Fantasy XV (chapter 1)
        ? The Room: Old Sins

Nintendo Switch
        ? Azure Striker Gunvolt Striker Pack

I'll get around to the Bayonetta double-shot soon enough, but having just dropped $2100 on a new iMac, the games budget is a bit snug.
        I recognize terror as the finest emotion and so I will try to terrorize the reader. But if I find that I cannot terrify, I will try to horrify, and if I find that I cannot horrify, I’ll go for the gross-out. I’m not proud.
        Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by Darkex View Post
          I got Sword Art Online Hollow Realization with Season Pass for $23 on PSN. No idea when I will have time to play it.
          I also got Cyberdimension Neptunia 4 Goddessses Online digital and I don't really understand why so many people didn't like the game. It is pretty short but I had fun playing that game. And I picked up Night of Azure 2.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X