Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Multiplatform] What Games Did You Get This Month? February 2018

Widgets Magazine
    Hey there, sorry for skipping a month. So here?s what I?ve got for this month and little bit from last month as well:

PS4
    God of War III: Remastered

XBox One
    Cuphead

PSN
    Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition DLC (free since I already bought SFV last year.)
    Street Fighter V: Sakura DLC
    Final Fantasy IX

Pre-Order
    God of War (PS4)

That?s all for now, until next time!
    "Well I can't understand any of this, everybody in Japan is either a 10-year-old girl or a monster." Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
    Currently Watching: My Hero Academia (S3), How Not to Summon a Demon Lord, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable, Attack on Titan (S3) & Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs.
    Finish Watching: Karakai Jozu no Takagi-san, ReLIFE (TV), Goku Midnight Eye, Girls Bravo & Cowboy Bebop: The Movie.

Just Tokyo Xanadu Ex Plus PS4 and that's for Feb. The stuff intended for Jan was gotten in December because reasons.
    "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"
    Avatar: Princess Rei of SaGa Frontier

Comment

I got Sword Art Online Hollow Realization with Season Pass for $23 on PSN. No idea when I will have time to play it.

Comment

It's been slow this year. Also, I've been crazy busy because of reasons.

Apple iOS
        ? Final Fantasy XV (chapter 1)
        ? The Room: Old Sins

Nintendo Switch
        ? Azure Striker Gunvolt Striker Pack

I'll get around to the Bayonetta double-shot soon enough, but having just dropped $2100 on a new iMac, the games budget is a bit snug.
        I recognize terror as the finest emotion and so I will try to terrorize the reader. But if I find that I cannot terrify, I will try to horrify, and if I find that I cannot horrify, I’ll go for the gross-out. I’m not proud.
        Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by Darkex View Post
          I got Sword Art Online Hollow Realization with Season Pass for $23 on PSN. No idea when I will have time to play it.
          I also got Cyberdimension Neptunia 4 Goddessses Online digital and I don't really understand why so many people didn't like the game. It is pretty short but I had fun playing that game. And I picked up Night of Azure 2.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X