Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘School Days HQ’ Collector’s Edition Gets Preorder Set

Widgets Magazine
    After just watching and reviewing the anime incarnation of this game a week ago, JAST USA has announced that they’re now taking preorders for the School Days HQ*Collector’s Edition release of the original game. The game and the anime is one that is rather*famous for its violent bad ends. School Days has attracted mainstream attention [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: ‘School Days HQ’ Collector’s Edition Gets Preorder Set

The link in the article results in a 'Not Found' page. Here is the correct link: http://www.jastusa.com/shop/schooldays-ce.html I do feel like rewatching the anime now...
    My animé & figure collections
    Hummingbird
    || Tweeterings
    XBL: TakenIdiot / PSN: ishikusui

Comment

As much as I like CEs and stuff, this one's not doing very much for me. I've never seen the anime, but nevertheless, this is probably my most wanted officially localized VN targeted for this year.

Now I just need to decide if I want to get the standard edition sooner (and more expensively) through J-list, or hold out however many additional weeks it'll take for TRSI to get their shipment in.
      Help get Higurashi: When They Cry on Steam!

New & Early releases thread | MAL profile | anime collection | Avatar: Kobato Hasegawa (Haganai)

Comment

Pre-order listing up @ TRSI: School Days HQ DVD-ROM Game (Windows) Adult Collector's Edition + Mousepad: $47.96.

Comment

I'm just going to stick with the standard version of School Days HQ as the LE version doesn't really interest me. Judging by the tweets from JAST USA's twitter account, the game will probably start shipping in late June (assuming nothing goes wrong). On another note, one of the JAST USA representatives has stated in the comments section of this page that both the hard copy and the digital download versions of School Days HQ will have no DRM.

Comment

that both the hard copy and the digital download versions of School Days HQ will have no DRM.
            Good to know. Even though I'm really not a fan of this franchise, assuming the game really is DRM free, I might have to grab a copy to support this manner of unrestricted release.
            Junker Woland, a horribly delightful blog.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X