Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Seeking] Please Save My Earth Korean DVD Boxset

Widgets Magazine
    Does anybody have a copy of this set that they are willing to sell? This is one of my favorite shows, so I would really like to have this release in my collection.

EDIT: Found.
    Last edited by Anime_Otaku35; 01-05-2017, 03:23 PM.
    "The woman I love burns with jealousy, leaps to conclusions, cries, and turns to ice, but when she laughs, the world is mine." - Yusaku Godai from Maison Ikkoku

Re: Please Save My Earth Korean DVD Boxset

Oh man, wow, I almost forgot about this anime OVA, I saw it a few years ago and really enjoyed it! You tweaked my interest with this post enough that I quick snagged a Like New copy of the Viz release from an eBay seller who lives nearby, in the same city where I work. I had purchased a super-minty copy of the Moonlight Mile DVD box set last spring from her as well. Thanks, NT!
    Last edited by t-Roy; 01-04-2017, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Glad I reminded you about this little gem.

Truth be told, I really wish that this title would get a new TV series (like Ushio and Tora) that covers the entire manga.
      "The woman I love burns with jealousy, leaps to conclusions, cries, and turns to ice, but when she laughs, the world is mine." - Yusaku Godai from Maison Ikkoku

Comment

LOL, friggin' USPS... My package shipped from the seller yesterday, who only lives about 5 miles from where I work in York, PA, to go to my address less than 30 miles away, near Lancaster, PA - I just checked the USPS tracking, and my package is currently in Jersey City, NJ, right across the river from Manhattan - almost 200 miles away... WTF!!!
        Last edited by t-Roy; 01-06-2017, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Well, I managed to find one copy for sale on Yahoo JP auctions, but the status has been stuck on finalizing details with the seller since last Thursday.

So, is your package still out in the wild, t-Roy?

Comment

Good to hear you were able to find one, at least! And no, mine just arrived today, it went from Jersey City back to Harrisburg, PA, and then to my local post office... so it only took an extra day or so to get here, lol. It's not really in "Like New" condition as advertised, more like Good+ maybe, as the disc does have quite a few fine to medium scratches on it - I don't think any are bad enough to affect playability, though. Meh, good enough for a lowly DVD, which pains me to have to stoop so low as to buy in the first place...
            Last edited by t-Roy; 01-09-2017, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I'd really love to get a (proper) BD release of this. Far too many OVAs haven't made the leap to the next generation yet. I'm sorry to hear that the condition of your disc was misrepresented.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine
              Working...
              X