Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] Selling part of my collection, hundreds of DVDs and Blu-rays

Widgets Magazine
    I'm selling part of my anime and manga collection, hundreds of DVDs, but also a couple of Blu-rays and a couple dozen manga series. The anime is mostly US releases, but also a number of east-asian (HK/JA/KR/SG/TW) and European (DE/FR/IT) releases. Here's what's for sale:

Some of the DVDs have been repackaged into space-saving slim cases (including the inserts) of the appropriate color; these are marked by "(Slim)". The region code data is taken from the DVD Profiler database, I haven't checked it myself, so no guarantees there.

There are two price columns, one in USD for outside the EU and one in EUR for inside the EU. The prices include PayPal fees.

Shipping is from Germany (where I live). Shipping cost breaks down roughly as follows; actual cost will be determined individually:

To North America:
    $4.20 up to 500g (unregistered, or $7.22 registered)
    $8.79 up to 1kg (unregistered, or $11.82 registered)
    $23.30 up to 2kg (tracked)
    $42.65 up to 5kg (tracked)
    $59.59 up to 10kg (tracked)

To Europe:
    €3.20 up to 500g (unregistered, or €5.70 registered)
    €7 up to 1kg (unregistered, or €9.50 registered)
    €9 up to 2kg (tracked)
    €16 up to 5kg (tracked)
    €21 up to 10kg (tracked)

Within Germany:
    €1.90 up to 500g (not tracked)
    €2.35 up to 1kg (not tracked)
    €4.50 up to 2kg (tracked)
    €6 up to 5kg (tracked)
    €8 up to 10kg (tracked)

Other destinations are possible as well, just contact me.
    Last edited by Innocent Bystander; 05-21-2016, 07:49 PM. Reason: Updated NA shipping options; mention manga.

Re: Selling part of my collection, hundreds of DVDs and Blu-rays

Google doc isn't working unfortunately.

Comment

It works for me. Can you be more specific?

Comment

PM'd
        Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

It says

Google Docs encountered an error. Please try reloading this page, or coming back to it in a few minutes.

To learn more about the Google Docs editors, please visit our help center.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.
          - The Google Docs Team

Comment

I'm sorry about that. It seems to work fine for other users.
            Here is an Excel copy, but it won't be updated as items get sold
            Last edited by Innocent Bystander; 05-17-2016, 09:04 PM. Reason: Updated link.

Comment

May I ask, why would a series be both "slim" & have an art box? Thank you.

Comment

Heh. Because I can fit two series into one box that way.

To be honest, most art boxes I own weren't bought because I wanted the box, but either because the box set was cheaper than the singles, or because it was bundled with some LE item I wanted (i.e. soundtrack CDs). While art boxes can be nice to look at, I find that once they are on the shelf, I don't look at them anymore and they just waste space.

Comment

Space is really a problem. I measured that the total of my anime DVD/BD collection takes up 37.5 meters of shelf space (some slim-packing already taken into account). I'm selling a good 40% of that here. Time is also a problem, like I haven't watched 50% of everything I bought yet. My current clearing-out process led me to realize that I need to change my priorities. ^^;

Comment

Great, thank you for clearing that up. I'm making a list of all I want to buy, so you should hopefully get a PM from me soon.

-Reuben.

Comment

Heads up:

1) I added a NA shipping option for 2 kg parcels that I had previously missed and that can make sense in certain cases.

2) I had seriously underestimated the PayPal fees for payments from the US to Germany, including currency conversion fees. Since the item prices I set are already rather on the low side, I decided to raise them accordingly for buyers outside of the EU. The listings now include two price columns, one in USD for outside the EU and one in EUR for within the EU. Of course, I'll honor the old prices for offers previously made via PM. (The EUR prices are the old USD prices.)

3) I also added a mention of the manga in the first post and thread title, as one user suggested via PM.
                      Last edited by Innocent Bystander; 05-17-2016, 04:22 PM.

Comment

For those who have trouble with the Google doc, I exported an updated version as an Excel file here (Dropbox link).

Comment

Added Strawberry Marshmallow (Geneon release), still sealed.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                          Widgets Magazine
                          Working...
                          X