Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Seeking] Long shot desire: Fire Emblem Fates SE

Widgets Magazine
    Yeah, I missed the about 2 second window people had to order it, and most seem now to be in the hands of scalpers. I know if someone finds (or has) a copy, it'll cost me more than the $80 MSRP, but I don't want to pay the insane scalping prices. If anyone has or can get one for reasonable, please let me know!
    -dunno001
    -Here, kity, kitty, kitty...
    -Moderator for US region, General anime, Off-topic, Gaming, Manga, and Site news forums

Re: Long shot desire: Fire Emblem Fates SE

Same. I missed out on FEFSE. I'm just waiting for a restock... If there is any... Xenoblades had one so I'm hoping for FE too.

Comment

I'm someone who also missed the boat seeing that I don't play many video games these days, but I am a Fire Emblem faithful. Anyway, I'm just frustrated that Nintendo would make so few copies and allow scalpers to buy up a good chunk of them. I'll wait about a month to see if there is any restocking and if not, then I'll just buy it digitally.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Futaba Igarashi, My Senpai is Annoying, getting ready for 2022
      Watching: Saiyuki Reload, Arifureta, Edens Zero, One Piece
      Simulcasts: TBD
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

It's a shame that this had to happen, I know that Amiibo pretty much did the exact same thing, except they have all been restocked and at best this may get one restock but there's no real way to know.

Comment

Originally posted by dunno001 View Post
          Yeah, I missed the about 2 second window people had to order it, and most seem now to be in the hands of scalpers. I know if someone finds (or has) a copy, it'll cost me more than the $80 MSRP, but I don't want to pay the insane scalping prices. If anyone has or can get one for reasonable, please let me know!
          Same here. I actually had a chance to pre-order it when Gamestop opened their second preorder window...And I forgot to do so. Yippee. And while I want the SE, $170+ is not going to work for me.

C.T.
          You never know who you might be walking next to one day - LT Michael P. Murphy, USN, MOH, 28 June 2005 - Penn State Class of 1998

Comment

Originally posted by cxt217 View Post
            Same here. I actually had a chance to pre-order it when Gamestop opened their second preorder window...And I forgot to do so. Yippee. And while I want the SE, $170+ is not going to work for me.

C.T.
            That second window was a mistake I believe. I don't think much of anyone, if any, got their order. Anyway, despite selling out online right away in the beginning, I was able to order at the store. I know it's too late after the fact, but trying to pre-order at the store usually works better for me since I'm usually working when online orders go up...
            @Asrialys | MyAnimeList | DVD/BD Collection (aka My Backlog...)

Comment

Originally posted by Asrialys View Post
              Originally posted by cxt217 View Post

C.T.
              That second window was a mistake I believe. I don't think much of anyone, if any, got their order. Anyway, despite selling out online right away in the beginning, I was able to order at the store. I know it's too late after the fact, but trying to pre-order at the store usually works better for me since I'm usually working when online orders go up...
              I actually did try at the store. Several stores, in fact. Nobody would let me order it. Even Nintendo World NYC said no...
              -dunno001
              -Here, kity, kitty, kitty...
              -Moderator for US region, General anime, Off-topic, Gaming, Manga, and Site news forums

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine
              Working...
              X