X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] eBay Listings: Anime. Oreimo Limited Edition

Widgets Magazine
    eBay name: gdgbingleyitfc

Hi, i've been seeing things on my Dad's eBay account (since he has a good reputation from selling my anime over the years)

I have a few limited editions such as Higurashi, Durarara & Black Butler 2 and in a few days I will be adding the Oreimo Limited Edition Season 1 DVD set on there. If you buy multiple items we can do you a discount on shipping mostly, as amlost all of my anime is at home and I am at University so depending on which anime it is I should be able to discount the postage, if not we usually do it as cheap as possible so don't worry.

Thanks for looking.

-Reuben.

Re: eBay Listings: Anime. Oreimo Limited Edition

Oreimo Limited Edition, eBay link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2720586652...84.m1555.l2649

Sorry for the long wait.

Comment

If anyone's interested I have just reduced the prices of Oreimo, Durarara, Higurashi & Black Butler, all are the out of print sets. Please feel free to take a look, I accept offers too.

THanks.

Comment

I've just reduced some of the prices further for some of my items and Oreimo will only be listed for 1 week!

Comment

For those of you who are interested in Oreimo and my other anime please follow this link to see them, most of my items including Oreimo end tomorrow around this time and I probably won't relist oreimo. Most of my items have 1 or 2 watches on them so they could easily be sold. http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/gdgbingley...p2047675.l2562

Thank you for looking, I really appreciate it.

-Reuben.

Comment

A lot of my listings just ended, if anyone wants me to relist Oreimo Limited Edition DVD then I will, otherwise I may not do.

Comment

Oreimo just sold for £85, very happy with this outcome, it's going to a collector who really knows their stuff! My other anime is still available, however Maria Holic is looking like it's the next to go.

Comment

Please do not buy from this guy,

This guy has stolen dvds from me and kept the money, even though paypal had requested him to send back the dvds he is selling now.
                I'm talking about Haruhi Suzumiya dvds that I had tried to sell to him.
                He was complaining to paypal that there was something wrong and paypal had asked him to send the dvds back.

He is selling something that he has stolen, which is illegal. And I have all the screenshots Reuben, and pictures (+ Receipt) that you are selling things from me that wasn't suppose to be sold by you thief.

Comment

I am not even going to go into this in more detail, you really need to stop this. It is disgusting that you have managed to find me on every website I am affiliated with. I have been well within my right to do what I have done, what you have been doing and what you are doing is atrocious. I could have emailed you many times asking you to stop but I was hoping that you were mature enough to take proper action, but clearly you cannot think clearly. I can only take so much more before I report you to the police. Goodbye and please give up this ridiculous behaviour.

Comment

Do report me cause i'm reporting you as well. Lets see what the judge thinks about it.
                    I don't care what I am doing, what YOU are doing is wrong.
                    You do need to give 30 pounds back cause you are not allowed to sell things for nothing only because you got your money back doens't mean its still stealing.
                    People in my country would get into troubles if they steal bikes and sell it on auction sites

Comment

And I have all my rights to warn people about things you are doing wrong

Comment

To the both of you: please take your private dispute elsewhere. It is not going to be resolved here. I am not on the side of either of you; my interest is solely in stopping this from becoming a distraction in the forum. So, let's stop this now.
                        Avatar: Hinagiku Katsura from Hayate the Combat Butler.
                        Scratchy for Tama is angry.
                        I'm a little tired now...I want soda.
                        Casual

Comment

Originally posted by CatN123 View Post
                          He is selling something that he has stolen, which is illegal. And I have all the screenshots Reuben, and pictures (+ Receipt) that you are selling things from me that wasn't suppose to be sold by you thief.
                          First of all, welcome to the Fandom Post forums.
                          Secondly, while you certainly can express your feelings on this you can do so without the use of personal attacks (Which are against forum rules-See FAQ) & calling Reuben a thief comes very close to counting as one so consider this a warning. Besides, as Hitsugi correctly pointed out this dispute is one that is best worked out between the two of you in a more appropriate setting like with an arbiter or in the courts (In other words, someplace other than here) since it won't be solved here.
                          Last edited by Jimmie M; 01-25-2016, 05:20 PM.
                          Avatar: Bokuto's Best Partners, Natsumi Tsujimoto & Miyuki Kobayakawa (You're Under Arrest!)
                          Blu-ray.com / MAL /Games / Figures
                          Moderator Patrol Route: Movie & TV Discussions, Questioning Fandom

Comment

Since I can't even come to this website anymore, what's the point, I'm sorry that he has been causing a fuss, I will leave now and hopefully he will do the same.

I am very sorry for bringing this website into this.

Comment

What I hate about this is that I can't tell people what have happend I think everyone here deals everyday with fake / scams everyday. (Feels like censorship)
                              Its not a simple personal matter, I just can't really be quiet anymore. I am / was a seller and I just wanted to leave a story before anyone decides to buy from Reuben to buy at own risk.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X