Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Seeking] Fate/Zero Blu-ray Box Set 1 from AoA

Widgets Magazine
    As the title says, I'm looking to buy the 1st limited edition blu-ray box set of Fate/Zero from Aniplex of America that recently went OOP.

When I heard about it going OOP I immediately ordered a copy from RACS, who showed it as in-stock, only to be notified two days later that the order was cancelled cause it was sold out :angry:. By then, I had already ordered the 2nd set plus the 1st of UBW off TRSI so I'm already invested.

Now I'm just missing the 1st set of F/Z and I've been looking everywhere for a copy to no avail. Just imagining this collection of one of my favorite franchises staying incomplete depresses me . If anyone on these forums with a new or like new copy they'd be willing to part with I'd be eternally grateful.

If anyone's interested feel free to PM me with offers.
    My Anime List
    Anime DVD/BD Collection

Re: Fate/Zero Blu-ray Box Set 1 from AoA

Maybe here. http://www.up1usa.com/

Comment

Sadly they only have the import set and DVD set of Box 1. Thanks for the suggestion though.
      My Anime List
      Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

There was one that ended on ebay last night: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fate-Zero-Li...item2ee5f52676

If I see another one pop up, I'll post it.

Comment

Thanks, yeah I actually was watching that one. Was the highest bidder until I got sniped the last second .
          My Anime List
          Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Outside of auction outlets, you may be down to convention/booth route when AoA is attending (maybe PM aquastar831 to see if he can help you out?).

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. Managed to obtain a copy with Dennis_Mullin's help . Thanks a ton dude!
              My Anime List
              Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

I am also looking for a copy if anyone is willing to help me out. Thanks

Comment

My account just got approved so haven't been able to post yet, greetings all! But I too am looking for a copy as well and haven't had much luck at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DuchessBianca View Post
                    My account just got approved so haven't been able to post yet, greetings all! But I too am looking for a copy as well and haven't had much luck at all.
                    I am also looking for a copy as well, can someone please help me out in finding LE 1 of this set? I ordered LE 2 and It's going to bug the crap out of me if I don't get LE 1 within the next year.

Comment

On ebay there are two sets available. One with LE 2 (which you could in turn just sell again): http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fate-Zero-Li...IAAOSw14xWNa04 and one on its own but pricier: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fate-Zero-Bl...4AAOSwAYtWKzWE

Comment

Originally posted by IamBoogiepop View Post
                        On ebay there are two sets available. One with LE 2 (which you could in turn just sell again): http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fate-Zero-Li...IAAOSw14xWNa04 and one on its own but pricier: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fate-Zero-Bl...4AAOSwAYtWKzWE
                        I know, I already tried asking if he could lower the price down but, guess he wants that money from his reply that he gave me. And the other one is missing the booklet(s)

Comment

For anyone still looking, have fun!
                          asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
                          Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
                          Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Hate myself for waiting too late to pick up the set while it was still in print. Still hunting around but I do hope AoA reprint the series. I don't care if they release as a standard set. If anyone sees on on ebay for a reasonable price. Please PM!

Comment

Originally posted by Vash1306 View Post
                              Hate myself for waiting too late to pick up the set while it was still in print. Still hunting around but I do hope AoA reprint the series. I don't care if they release as a standard set. If anyone sees on on ebay for a reasonable price. Please PM!
                              Not sure what you have in mind when you say "reasonable," but that's not going to equate to "cheap" or "less than the cost of the import version" these days.

That said, there is the set I have up for auction, which I'd linked to in the post just before yours, ending later today.
                              asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
                              Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
                              Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X