X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: For Sale / Trading Forum

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post
    Originally posted by inu028 View Post
    Hello, I'm new to the forum, I wanted to know if I need to do something (for example post count to reach a number or something) to be able to post a thread? I wanted to post a thread to look for some anime to buy but it seems I'm not allowed to create threads. Could you orient me in this maters?

Thanks
    Hey there! Apologies for any confusion. As part of our spam prevention measures in place, new users are restricted from starting threads until they've posted 10 times, and you're only halfway there. Now, don't go running off to post five "me too" types of posts just to get there. But you shouldn't have much trouble finding some things to reply to legitimately (like, you'll get number six just by replying to this post of mine to say thanks for the info ).
    Thank you for the reply I have been looking around for this info. but I was a little lost I guess. I have another question, which I think is also kind of releated to the "For Sale/ Trade Forum". I was reading the signature rules, as I don't want to violate any of them, and was wondering if it would be consider a violation if I put in my signature for example, that "I'm looking for XX anime for sale". I have read that is a violation to sale or trade or auction in your signature but noting regarding looking for something specifically.
    WANTED! Black Rock Shooter Blu-ray Box-set w/Figma.
    PM me with offers

Comment

I have another question, which I think is also kind of related to the "For Sale/ Trade Forum". I was reading the signature rules, as I don't want to violate any of them, and was wondering if it would be consider a violation if I put in my signature for example, that "I'm looking for XX anime for sale". I have read that is a violation to sale or trade or auction in your signature but noting regarding looking for something specifically.
      If it's simply putting I'm looking for [series name] anime for sale in your signature, I don't think that would be a problem. What we want to discourage is people using their signatures for advertising items they wish to sell (though it's fine to put a link to a Sale/Auction thread a poster has created in the For Sale/Trading and Auction Forum), especially linking to sites outside of the forum. However, we hope that people with the item you are looking for will either PM you or set up an auction/sale thread in this forum, not respond to you off-topic in a thread in another subforum. Once you've passed the 10 post threshold, you can of course create a thread to indicate what you are seeking to buy and you can provide a link to that thread in your signature.

Hope this helps.
      Avatar: Craft Lawrence from Spice and Wolf.
      Scratchy for Tama is angry.
      Casually Reviewing: ???

Comment

Originally posted by Hitsugi Amachi View Post
        I have another question, which I think is also kind of related to the "For Sale/ Trade Forum". I was reading the signature rules, as I don't want to violate any of them, and was wondering if it would be consider a violation if I put in my signature for example, that "I'm looking for XX anime for sale". I have read that is a violation to sale or trade or auction in your signature but noting regarding looking for something specifically.
        If it's simply putting I'm looking for [series name] anime for sale in your signature, I don't think that would be a problem. What we want to discourage is people using their signatures for advertising items they wish to sell (though it's fine to put a link to a Sale/Auction thread a poster has created in the For Sale/Trading and Auction Forum), especially linking to sites outside of the forum. However, we hope that people with the item you are looking for will either PM you or set up an auction/sale thread in this forum, not respond to you off-topic in a thread in another subforum. Once you've passed the 10 post threshold, you can of course create a thread to indicate what you are seeking to buy and you can provide a link to that thread in your signature.

Hope this helps.
        I understand what you mean, thank you for the help I will indicate that offers could be discussed via PM to avoid being off topic in other subforums.
        WANTED! Black Rock Shooter Blu-ray Box-set w/Figma.
        PM me with offers

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X