Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Auction] Random anime eBay listings spotted on eBay

Widgets Magazine
    I figured to start a new thread consist of random anime listings (especially OOP ones) found on eBay that are not posted by TFP members.

First up is this eBay auction (http://www.ebay.com/itm/110878639435) of Bandai Visual USA's Yukikaze BD-Box, starting bid: US $0.99.

EDIT: Freedom: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) for US $49.99 via Discotek Media's eBay storefront.
    EDIT 2: new Freedom: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) listing.
    Last edited by WTK; 05-16-2012, 10:32 PM.

Re: Random anime eBay listings spotted on eBay

I spotted a couple more auctions...
    Last edited by WTK; 05-16-2012, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
      EDIT: Freedom: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) for US $49.99 via Discotek Media's eBay storefront.
      Some good prices there and international shipping is cheap too. That makes it a better deal than Crunchyroll had ($41.99+19.99 shipping).
      Fist of the North Star The Movie at storefront: $14.99+3 shipping
      Rightstuf: $22.46+11 shipping (deduct 2.26 for GotAnime)
      Amazon: $19.93+6.5 shipping
      Time never betrays dreams. But on the flip side, dreams must not betray time.

Comment

Wow that Yukikaze BD-Box went for US $456.38 (63 bids). I never thought it would go so high. Great for that seller though.

Comment

Comment

Wow that Yukikaze BD-Box went for US $456.38 (63 bids). I never thought it would go so high. Great for that seller though.
            Which is very surprising given the video quality (upscale, 1080i). Not exactly a BD to showcase PQ, although I suppose the audio makes up for it.

Comment

I was the guy making $50 increment bid increases on it, and watching with amusement as other bidders would go through stages of $10 increases to try and find out where the new ceiling was while hoping to not spend much. I hit my limit when it was down to the last few minutes, and watched with greater amusement when the bidder that probably thought he had it after days of battling with me was sniped at the end by a totally new bidder.

I fully expected the price to really climb, and I was willing to pay quite a bit for it (knowing what I was getting in terms of quality, of course), though I was also hoping that the Internet would have not been paying attention as happens once in a while and that I could end up with it for around MSRP. No such luck. Oh well. I guess that means now I take the $400 or so I was willing to drop on this set and go buy something else as consolation. Maybe the new Kannagi Blu-ray set.
              asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
              Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
              Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post
                I was the guy making $50 increment bid increases on it, and watching with amusement as other bidders would go through stages of $10 increases to try and find out where the new ceiling was while hoping to not spend much. I hit my limit when it was down to the last few minutes, and watched with greater amusement when the bidder that probably thought he had it after days of battling with me was sniped at the end by a totally new bidder.

I fully expected the price to really climb, and I was willing to pay quite a bit for it (knowing what I was getting in terms of quality, of course), though I was also hoping that the Internet would have not been paying attention as happens once in a while and that I could end up with it for around MSRP. No such luck. Oh well. I guess that means now I take the $400 or so I was willing to drop on this set and go buy something else as consolation. Maybe the new Kannagi Blu-ray set.
                If you only want the series on BD and don't care for EngSub and EngDub, there is always the Korean release (link). I still can't get over the fact that they have the series under an "Anime Legend Series" line for the LE. The problem with this is finding an online retailer that is both English friendly and legit.

Comment

Comment

Yukikaze: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) - starting bid @ $299.99; BIN @ $499.99.

Comment

Yukikaze: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) - starting bid @ $299.99; BIN @ $499.99.
                      I'm amazed by the people who will spend the money for something that expensive like that.
                      My DVD List: DVDAficianado / DVDProfiler - My Manga: ANN Manga - Visible collection (includes non-anime - current as of Sept 27th)

Comment

Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade (Blu-ray): currently @ US $38.00 [9 bids]

EDIT: Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Vol.1 (Blu-ray) [Japan]: bidding starts @ US $30.00; currently has a BIN of US $40.00.
                        Last edited by WTK; 05-24-2012, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Super Dimension Century Orguss 02 [Used / Manga Ent. release]: US $3.99 (BIN)

Comment

Comment

Super Dimension Fortress Macross: Complete Collection [AnimEigo] - bid starts @ US $4.99.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X