• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funimation '18 panels

Widgets Magazine
    Thursday, July 19, 2018
    - Dragon Ball Super | 2:15pm - 3:15pm
    English voice actors for Goku and Vegeta, Sean Schemmel and Christopher Sabat, talk all things Dragon Ball -and reveal never-before-seen material for the new movie. Don't miss some special surprise appearances, too.
    - Funimation Industry Panel | 6:00pm - 7:00pm
    From Akira to Dragon Ball Z, hear the latest news, info, and announcements from North America's largest anime distributor, Funimation.
    Saturday, July 21, 2018
    - Funimation Favorites | 7:30pm - 8:30pm
    Funimation staff members take a look at some personal favorites from current anime and past classics. What's your Funimation favorite?
    Last edited by WTK; 07-08-2018, 02:20 PM.

https://www.funimation.com/blog/2018...emia-sdcc-2018

My Hero Academia at SDCC 2018!

These two heroes are headed to San Diego to celebrate My Hero Academia at
    Comic-Con this week - and we're brining you a bunch of opportunities to spend time with them!

Christopher R. Sabat
    Voice of All Might

Justin Briner
    Voice of Deku

Panels

Saturday, July 21st | 11:15am – 12:15pm | Room 6A
    Chris & Justin join creator Kohei Horikoshi in a joint panel with VIZ Media!

PLUS! All attendees will receive a My Hero Academia poster!

Autographs

Saturday, July 21st | 2:00p – 3:00 pm | Funimation Booth
    Join us in the exhibit hall at Funimation booth #4135 for a free autograph signing with Chris & Justin!

Freebies & Games

My Hero Academia Trivia Giveaway | Friday, July 20 | 4:00pm — 5:00pm | Whiskey Girl, San Diego
    Want to get decked out like Deku in MHA swag? Join us for a trivia challenge with Chris & Justin, and you could walk away with some new gear!

My Hero Academia Headbands
    Prepare to dress the part with this MHA headband, available at the Funimation booth #4135 for free throughout the weekend, while supplies last!

SEE YOU THERE!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X