X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Cast Illustration Banner For ‘The Avengers’ Revealed

Widgets Magazine
    While we didn’t get the usual post-credits sequence we’ve gotten with past Marvel Studios movies at the end of Captain America: The First Avenger, what we did get was a really, really good teaser trailer for The Avengers that sets the stage well and shows us the cast together in various configurations. What Marvel Studios [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: Full Cast Illustration Banner For ‘The Avengers’ Revealed

No Norton.... I weep.... Oh well, Ruffalo will do a good job.

Comment

Re: Full Cast Illustration Banner For ‘The Avengers’ Revealed

We've had so many Hulk's over the years and the character itself in the comics has changed constantly, I can't get up in arms about it or any other casting changes for the most part.
      Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X