X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yen Press Panel

Originally posted by Tenshi Hinanai View Post
    Well three titles is better than nothing, but darn it I was hoping for at least one or two 4-Koma titles. I'd like to say I'm depressed, but I'm afraid of people overreacting to that.
    I'm a bit disappointed myself. A josei manga I don't have any interest in, and two manga based on novels where the novel is much more desirable.
    The Post's Most Wanted Manga | Fandom Post -Female Anime Character Ranking-

Avatar: Ange Ushiromiya of Umineko no Naku Koro ni (When the Seagulls Cry).

Comment

Panel report: Yen Press.

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
        Panel report: Yen Press.
        Originally posted by ANN
        Yen Press' short but filled-to-capacity panel began with Editor-in-Chief Kurt Hassler announcing that while they had no new light novel licenses to discuss, they were working on some that could be announced in the near future.
        This sounds a lot more hopeful. It'll be fun to speculate on what those could be.
        The Post's Most Wanted Manga | Fandom Post -Female Anime Character Ranking-

Avatar: Ange Ushiromiya of Umineko no Naku Koro ni (When the Seagulls Cry).

Comment

While I'd prefer the Kore wa Zombie desu ka? novels, I might still check out the manga. I might also check out Olimpos.

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
            Per ANN - Yen Press announces Durarara manga.
            I loved the anime, but I'm much more interested in the novels than the manga. I'll probably pass on the manga.

Yen Press announces Kore Wa Zombie manga.
            I haven't made it past the first two episodes of the anime, so I'm not likely to buy this one, either.

Yen Press announces Olimpos manga by Aki.
            Right now, this one won't be purchased because I don't know anything about it. I'll have to do some research. ^_^

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X