X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUNimation '12 Panels

Widgets Magazine
    Thursday, July 12
    3:30-4:30 FUNimation Sneak Peek: Mass Effect: Paragon Lost and Coming Soon— A very special look at Mass Effect: Paragon Lost, a new animated feature based on the world of EA and BioWare's Mass Effect games, in addition to some exclusive looks at new series coming soon from FUNimation, one of the North American leaders in anime. Room 24ABC
    Friday, July 13
    12:00-1:00 FUNimation— All the latest news and information from FUNimation, one of North America's leaders in anime. Room 24ABC

Re: FUNimation '12 Panels

I don't expect much in terms of announcements. Maybe one thing but they're probably saving the big guns for Otakon.
    "I'm sorry, did you say something? Because your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass."
    Heidegger, Heidegger was a boozy beggar who could think you under the table~
    Avatar: Grown up Yue Ayase from Negima.

Comment

I am not expecting much from this panel since this is a con for mainstream comics, not so much as anime is concerned. I'm thinking the Shana cas is announced there, and maybe a simulcast among the titles that have not been picked up for simulcasting.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: The Ohio State University Buckeyes
      Watching: Tylor, Astra Lost in Space, School-Live!, Vanguard
      Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Even if they don't announce anything brand new (since apparently they're saving half their new stuff for Otakon that wasn't announced at AX) we still might get something like Fairy Tail season 2 or more additional rights for certain series

e.g. Fujiko Mine, Shakugan no Shana III, C3, Maken-ki!
        http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com
        https://www.patreon.com/Jackson_VA_Data

Comment

Hopefully stuff from their survey awhile back. I mean, surely I cant be the only one wanting Uta no Prince Sama or Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, and Fairy Tail S2...and One Piece Strong World?
          AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

Welcome To The Space Show might be something they'd announce too. That can't possibly go without a US license.
            "I'm sorry, did you say something? Because your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass."
            Heidegger, Heidegger was a boozy beggar who could think you under the table~
            Avatar: Grown up Yue Ayase from Negima.

Comment

Wishful thinking but maybe more Dragon Boxes?

Fans were told "stay tuned" last time the topic was brought up IIRC.

Last year they announced the DBZ Blu-rays (that worked out well...) so if they have to announce something "mainstream" at Comic Con more Dragon Ball is a possibility.
              http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com
              https://www.patreon.com/Jackson_VA_Data

Comment

Originally posted by 27CansOfTuna View Post
                I mean, surely I cant be the only one wanting Uta no Prince Sama or Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
                Rest be assured I'd jump on both of these also! Though... I'd guess Nozomi would pick up Sekai-ichi as a spiritual successor to Junjo. UnPS... doesn't strike me as FUNi either; I could see Sentai going for it, though. (Now, FUNimation, if you want to prove me wrong, please do...)
                -dunno001
                -Here, kity, kitty, kitty...
                -Moderator for US region, General anime, Off-topic, Gaming, Manga, and Site news forums

Comment

Release dates or more info for Tenchi and Index are all I'm really hoping for.
                  Avatar: Misaka Mikoto, the Railgun. Level 5 Electromaster and Ace of Tokiwadai Middle School.

Comment

Looking to hear about Tenchi, especially the "Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar," which should naturally, be the licensing of Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari. It's listed and linked on the TM: Ryo-Ohki page...the question is if we'll hear anything about it.
                    My Avatar: The lovely Mikuru Asahina from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Why do I stick with her in a world of constantly changing avatars? Because:
                    1) Her friendly, playful attitude in that picture, (despite being forced unwillingly into cosplay), reflects my own friendly, playful personality;
                    2) Mikuru-chan is an excellent combo of smoking hot and super sweet cuteness; and
                    3) It makes it easiier for me to find my own posts in threads.

Comment

Originally posted by ProvidenceBreaker View Post
                      They give release dates in their panels?
                      AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

Originally posted by 27CansOfTuna View Post
                        Originally posted by ProvidenceBreaker View Post
                        They give release dates in their panels?
                        I wouldn't know anything specific like that. I'm pretty sure they talk about whatever they feel like talking about. I'm not setting my expectations too high.
                        Avatar: Misaka Mikoto, the Railgun. Level 5 Electromaster and Ace of Tokiwadai Middle School.

Comment

I just thought they just reiterate release dates already known before they have cons.

Comment

FUNimation really can't be counted on actual release dates from con panels. The most accurate of all people is actually Viz Media. They reveal future release dates on releases more than anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonHoltorp View Post
                              Wishful thinking but maybe more Dragon Boxes?

Fans were told "stay tuned" last time the topic was brought up IIRC.

Last year they announced the DBZ Blu-rays (that worked out well...) so if they have to announce something "mainstream" at Comic Con more Dragon Ball is a possibility.
                              Something DB/DBZ/DBGT related would not surprise me one bit. Something more mainstream is certainly possible. Their third co-production project could be another possibility.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X