X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kodansha Comics '12 Panel

Widgets Magazine
    Thursday, July 12
    5:30-6:30 Kodansha Comics— The staff of Kodansha Comics talk about all their exciting plans for 2012 and beyond. Learn about all the new titles coming out in the coming months, with special coverage of Sailor Moon, Battle Angel Alita, and many other hit manga series. Kumi Shimizu (Kodansha USA Publishing) and Dallas Middaugh (Random House) will tell tall tales and answer all of your burning questions. Room 4

Re: Kodansha Comics '12 Panel

I hope we get some answers on the rampant errors and the seemingly canceled Zetsubou-sensei release.
    "I'm sorry, did you say something? Because your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass."
    Heidegger, Heidegger was a boozy beggar who could think you under the table~
    Avatar: Grown up Yue Ayase from Negima.

Comment

Panel report/Kodansha Manga Panel Liveblog via anime diet

---

https://twitter.com/debaoki

At @KodanshaUSA ‪#sdcc‬ panel - Q: "would you consider publishing older titles like Devil Man?" A: "yes, but having ability doesn't=doing it"

Re: updating @KodanshaUSA digital store - "we will hit same day & date print/digital releases from July onwards."

New titles to be added to @KodanshaUSA digital comix store: ninja girls, cage of Eden, & Mardock scramble - July/Aug 2012

[email protected] panel @ ‪#sdcc‬ Q: any plans to re-release/continue light novels? A: "our mission is to be a manga publisher, not do novels."

[email protected] at ‪#sdcc‬ Q: "would print on demand be a possibility (for unfinished del rey series)?" A: "anything is possible."

Dallas M: "we started @KodanshaUSA in late 2010 - things are stabilizing now enough that we can consider (picking up unfinished DR series."

[email protected] ‪#sdcc‬ panel - Q: will past unfinished del Rey titles be picked up by Kodansha?" A: "that's definitely possible."

at @KodanshaUSA ‪#sdcc‬ panel: new title: Negiho! 1-shot turns Negima's premise upside down: negi's an adult teaching 5 yr old girls apr. '13

---

https://twitter.com/JManga_official

Disappointment. No plans for @KodanshaUSA to reprint light novels formerly licensed by Del Ray. No Kara no Kyoukai... ‪#knk

If you received a smudged copy of Sailor Moon vol 5, contact [email protected] for a replacement!

Comment

Q: "would you consider publishing older titles like Devil Man?" A: "yes, but having ability doesn't=doing it"
        I do appreciate the bluntness of the answer, but it's odd how someone like Ed Chavez really wants to Devilman but can't get access to it, yet Kodansha effectively admits that they can do it but don't want to. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
        Come Visit The Land of Obscusion... Maybe you missed a title the first time around.
        Forum Avatar: Hareluya Hibino & Kiyoshiro Okamoto from Hareluya II BطY / Blog Avatar: Michiru Yamane & Makoto Ichijo from Hareluya II BطY

Comment

Disappointed to hear they're not going to do novels.

Comment

Kodansha Comics panel report via ANN

Comment

I'd just like to know if anyone actually saw a copy of Phoenix Wright volume 5.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine
              Working...
              X