X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makoto Shinkai Coming To New York Anime Festival

Widgets Magazine
    Shinkai To Present NY Premiere Of Children Who Chase Lost Voices From Deep Below Norwalk, CT, August 4, 2011: The New York Anime Festival (NYAF) and Crunchyroll today announced auteur Japanese animator and director Makoto Shinkai will participate in this October’s New York Anime Festival. The New York Anime Festival will take place October 13-16, [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: Makoto Shinkai Coming To New York Anime Festival

What're the odds that he'll be inundated with "5 CENTIMETERS ON BLU-RAY?!" questions?
    Online profiles: ANN DVDAf eBay

Comment

Re: Makoto Shinkai Coming To New York Anime Festival

Originally posted by DiRF View Post
      What're the odds that he'll be inundated with "5 CENTIMETERS ON BLU-RAY?!" questions?
      Probably less than people think. I attended one of the ~2 Q&As he had at Otakon and the Blu-Ray question never came up once.

C.T.
      You never know who you might be walking next to one day - LT Michael P. Murphy, USN, MOH, 28 June 2005 - Penn State Class of 1998

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X