Widgets Magazine

group going to ghost in the shell live action in Chapel Hill North Carolina?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• group going to ghost in the shell live action in Chapel Hill North Carolina?

Widgets Magazine
    So anyone want to get together to see the live action Ghost in the Shell movie in the Chapel Hill North Carolina area? Also...I am considering trying to cosplay as Aramaki. I have the bald head - would need to make my hair stick out to the side a bit maybe and gray it. What else should I do? Professional head shot of myself attached (also feel free to dis my picture ).
    Attached Files
    There is no coincidence only inevitability

Re: group going to ghost in the shell live action in Chapel Hill North Carolina?

Just a reminder: Thumbnails & embedded images are allowed only in the Cover Art Forum, blogs & groups (See Forum Rule IIB in the Forum FAQ for more). Otherwise, have a good time at the movie!
    Avatar: Bokuto's Best Partners, Miyuki Kobayakawa & Natsumi Tsujimoto (You're Under Arrest!)
    FilmAF / MAL /Games / Figures
    Moderator Patrol Route: Movie & TV Discussions, Questioning Fandom

Comment

Re: group going to ghost in the shell live action in Chapel Hill North Carolina?

ah ok thank you not sure that was a rule I had seen before so can I post the image here another way (not that it matters as it seems no one else wants to reply..)
      There is no coincidence only inevitability

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X