• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funimation '18 panels

Widgets Magazine
    Friday, August 10, 2018
    - High Speed! Free! Starting Days | 6:45pm - 9:00pm
    Join American voice actor Johnny Yong Bosch, voice of Makoto Tachibana, for this very special showing! In this series prequel, Haruka Nanase moves to Iwatobi Middle School with Makoto Tachibana. Joining the swim team, they both plan to compete together with Asahi Shiina and Ikuya Kirishima. Four young individuals with different backgrounds and personalities must meld as a team - if they can get it together!
    Saturday, August 11, 2018
    - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans Live Reading | 12:00pm - 1:00pm
    -
    - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans Panel | 3:15pm - 4:15pm
    -
    - Funimation Industry Panel | 6:45pm - 7:45pm
    From Akira to Dragon Ball Z, hear the latest news, info, and announcements from North America's largest anime distributor-Funimation. Live tweet with us using the hashtag #FunimationPanel for a chance to win prizes!
    Last edited by WTK; 08-05-2018, 10:45 AM.

It's now time for the Funimation panel. With November solicitations due this week that we should most definitely hear that at the very least. As for whatever else they have to say, we shall find out. In any case, Funimation is now on the clock at Otakon.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rimuru, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
    Watching: Hero Mask, Granblue Fantasy, Tales of Zestiria, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, BIY, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, MBZ, MVN, XYS, ZLS, GSH, JSY
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

And here are the announcements:

November solicitations (all are BD/DVD combos unless noted):
      - Angel Links (11/6, DVD)
      - Black Clover vol. 2 (11/6, includes Yuno keychain as a GWP on Funi shop)
      - Kino's Journey: The Animated Series (11/6)
      - Star Blazers 2199 vol. 2 (11/6)
      - Cowboy Bebop: The Movie (11/13, Steelbook edition)
      - ReLIFE OVA (11/13)
      - One Piece collection 23 (11/13, DVD)
      - A Sister's All You Need (11/13)
      - Blood Blockade Battlefront and Beyond (11/13)
      - Garo: Vanishing Line (11/20)
      - Tales of the Abyss (11/27, Sub-only)
      - King's Game (11/27)
      Last edited by Buckeye; 08-11-2018, 07:39 PM.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rimuru, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
      Watching: Hero Mask, Granblue Fantasy, Tales of Zestiria, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, BIY, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, MBZ, MVN, XYS, ZLS, GSH, JSY
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X