X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sentai Filmworks / Maiden Japan / HIDIVE / ... '18 panels

Widgets Magazine
    Wednesday, July 4, 2018
    - Sentai Presents: Armed Girls Machiavellism English Dub Premiere | 6:30pm - 8:30pm
    Come one, come all! View the world premiere English Dub of Armed Girls Machiavellism! Seating starts at 5:30 PM.
    Thursday, July 5, 2018
    - Sentai Filmworks Industry Panel | 11:00am - 12:00pm | Live Streamed
    Want to know what Sentai will be up to in the coming months? Then come find out and don't forget to tell your friends! We just might notice you... #NoticeMeSentai
    - Maiden Japan/Kraken Releasing Panel | 2:00pm - 3:00pm
    Giant Robots, Godzilla, Garo & more, oh my! Get the scoop on the latest anime and tokusatsu releases from the secret evil organization? Er, we mean, Texas-based distribution labels Maiden Japan and Kraken Releasing, and maybe win FREE STUFF!
    - HIDIVE Presents: Pop Team Epic with Special Guest Kotaru Sudo | 8:00pm - 9:00pm
    See HIDIVE's version of the memeable hit series, Pop Team Epic, with the producer!
    Friday, July 6, 2018
    - DEVILS LINE DUBCAST Edition + Q&A | 10:00pm - 11:00pm
    Watch HIDIVE's DUBCAST edition of DEVILS' LINE, with the English cast.
    - HIDIVE UNCENSORED | 11:30pm - 12:30am
    Join HIDIVE in their exploration of plot, contorted expressions, and more through titillating games.
    Saturday, July 7, 2018
    - DEVILS' LINE: Inside the Producer's Mind | 11:00am - 12:00pm
    Join Sentai Filmworks as we jump into the minds of Kisara Takahashi one of the producers of DEVILS' LINE, with questions straight from the fans.
    - CUTIE HONEY UNIVERSE - Special Panel with Go Nagai | 12:00pm - 1:00pm
    Go Nagai's classic blockbuster creation, Cutie Honey is reborn in 2018 as an original new adventure to commemorate the 50th anniversary of his works. Go Nagai will appear to talk about the world of Cutie Honey Universe & perform Live Drawing! Watch an episode and don't miss this chance to see him in person!
    - DOREIKU The Animation DUBCAST Edition + Q&A | 9:30pm - 10:30pm
    Watch HIDIVE's DUBCAST edition of DOREIKU The Animation, with the English cast and director, John Swasey.

Seeing that description for Maiden Japan has me excited. Putting Giant Robots up front and center I wonder if we will get news of an Ideon and/or Xabungle release.
    Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

It's now time to kick off the panel bonanza at AX. Sentai is now on the clock.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Ochaco Uraraka, My Hero Academia
      Watching: Unit Pandora, Children of the Whales, Aokana, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: MHA, STG, AOT, FRE, OVL, HBD, HSB, BNF, 7SR, GBL, HSL, AAB, DKD, RSL, HDL, 100, ADH, YUY, HRV, EOC, IIZ, NBS, AKJ, IDM-CGG, 1RM
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

The announcement (or lack there of) around the Kaiji Spin Off stuff was the ultimate d**k tease. Seriously that was mean Sentai, I've waited a very long time for Kaiji on home video and the wait continues.
        Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

So the first panel wrapped up, and here's a long list of announcements they made:

License Revue Starlight
          License Mr. Tonegawa
          Dubcasts for Real Girl (and season 2 license) and Tada Never Falls in Love
          Cast reveal for Scum's Wish
          Cast reveal for Made in Abyss
          Dubs for Takunomi, UQ Holder, Shobitch, and Chunibyo: Take on Me
          New merchandise.

I must say, I'm quite surprised at the shows they are going to dub considering that Shobitch was terrible, Takunomi people barely watched, and UQ Holder doesn't exactly have the appeal (at least as an anime it doesn't).
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Ochaco Uraraka, My Hero Academia
          Watching: Unit Pandora, Children of the Whales, Aokana, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
          Simulcasts: MHA, STG, AOT, FRE, OVL, HBD, HSB, BNF, 7SR, GBL, HSL, AAB, DKD, RSL, HDL, 100, ADH, YUY, HRV, EOC, IIZ, NBS, AKJ, IDM-CGG, 1RM
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

The Sentai panel was bleh. I hope Maiden Japan's panel will be better.
            DVD/BD collection
            Avatar: Yajiro from The Eccentric Family

Comment

Sentai had actually plenty of stuff to announce. I am so glad that the Chuunibyou movie is coming out this soon; I wanted an LE, but a regular edition is still great.

Comment

I hope someone is at Maiden Japan/Kraken, I'm very curious as to what (if anything) they have to share

Comment

No new news for Switchblade and Kraken Releasing.

Maiden Japan licenses:
                  - Armored Trooper Votoms
                  - Basquash!
                  - Hataraki Man
                  - Human Crossing
                  - Maria Watches Over Us
                  - Yumeiro Patissiere

Comment

HIDIVE's Pop Team Epic Panel with Producer Kotaro Sudo recap: http://4NN.cx/.133976

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine
                    Working...
                    X