• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funimation '18 panels

Widgets Magazine
    Thursday, July 5, 2018
    - Free! Timeless Medley The Bond (Movie Screening) | 11:00am - 1:00pm
    Seating starts at 10:00 AM

PLEASE NOTE: This room is CLEARED before the start of this panel. http://www.anime-expo.org/plan/policies/
    - My Hero Academia the Movie: The Two Heroes Subtitled World Premiere | 12:30pm - 2:30pm
    ***Please Visit the link below for Important Information about Entry for this Event***

http://www.anime-expo.org/2018/06/25...ia-two-heroes/

We're excited to announce that Anime Expo 2018 will host subtitled world premiere of MY HERO ACADEMIA: Two Heroes, presented by Funimation and Toho! A celebrity guest panel will follow immediately after the film and feature talent from both the film and series.

Joining the premiere event for their first overseas convention appearances are Daiki Yamashita (voice of Deku), Mirai Shida(voice of Melissa Shield), and Katsuhisa Namase (voice of David Shield)!
    - Funimation Dragon Ball Super Panel | 3:30pm - 4:30pm | Live Streamed
    They're back! Get to know the Dragon Ball Super voice actors during a special panel and Q&A session. This year, the epic franchise continues with even more power, new characters, continuing broadcast on Adult Swim and an all new home video release!
    - Funimation Peep Show | 9:00pm - 11:00pm
    Guaranteed to be a good time that's oh so NSFW. Watch clips and trailers from some of the hottest Funimation titles with host Cookie Stratford. Audience participation encouraged by tweeting using the hashtag #FunimationPeepShow. You could even win some naughty prizes. (18+, Bring your IDs!)

PLEASE NOTE: This room is CLEARED before the start of this panel. http://www.anime-expo.org/plan/policies/
    Friday, July 6, 2018
    - Free! Timeless Medley The Promise | 11:00am - 1:00pm
    Seating starts at 10:00 AM
    - Funimation Announcements Panel | 12:00pm - 1:00pm
    From Akira to Dragon Ball Z, hear the latest news, info, and announcements from North America's largest anime distributor, Funimation.
    Saturday, July 7, 2018
    - The Official OVERLORD III Anime Premiere & Panel | 4:30pm - 6:30pm
    Join OVERLORD author Kugane Maruyama, anime director Naoyuki Ito, the English dub cast for the N. American premier of Overlord Season III. This panel is made possible by BOOK'WALKER, Funimation, and KADOKAWA.
    - Cowboy Bebop 20th Anniversary Party presented by Funimation | 8:00pm - 1:00am
    Calling all Cowboy Bebop fans! Come and celebrate 20 years of the classic series with Funimation in Lounge 21, featuring themed drinks, photo ops, and a live jazz band playing bebop music. Attendees will also receive a free gift, while supplies last!

Learn more about Bounty Hunter's Steel, the 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition box set (with the soundtrack on vinyl for the first time ever!) Pre-orders close July 13th!

This event is 21+ only. A valid, government-issued ID is required and will be checked at the door. Valid AX badge also required for entry.
    Sunday, July 8, 2018
    - Funimation Presents Attack on Titan Season 3 Panel and World Premiere | 11:30am - 1:30pm
    ***Please Visit the link below for Important Information about Entry for this Event***

http://www.anime-expo.org/2018/06/25...ia-two-heroes/

The Titans are back! Come meet the Japanese and English voice actors for Eren Jaeger in Attack on Titan, Yuki Kaji (My Hero Academia) and Bryce Papenbrook (Sword Art Online) as they discuss Season 3 and their past experiences. Also, watch the Season 3 World Premiere and get a panel exclusive item!

It's time for the Funimation panel. Unlike with the other industry panels, this one isn't streaming on Twitch, however Aquastar is broadcasting it from Livestream.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Ochaco Uraraka, My Hero Academia
    Watching: Unit Pandora, Children of the Whales, Aokana, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: MHA, STG, AOT, FRE, OVL, HBD, HSB, BNF, 7SR, GBL, HSL, AAB, DKD, RSL, HDL, 100, ADH, YUY, HRV, EOC, IIZ, NBS, AKJ, IDM-CGG, 1RM
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

And here comes the announcements. First up the October solicitations.

Dragon Ball Super part 5 (Oct. 2)
      Free Starting Days and Take Your Marks, and a Movie Collection LE (Oct. 2)
      Pop Team Epic
      Monster Hunter Stories season1 Part 4
      Nanbaka Part 2
      Recovery of an MMO Junkie
      Mamoru Hosoda Movie Collections LE
      Dagashi Kashi season 2
      Witch Hunter Robin
      ReLife OVAs

And some new acquisitions in Zillion and the fall show SSSS.Gridman.
      Last edited by Buckeye; 07-06-2018, 03:11 PM.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Ochaco Uraraka, My Hero Academia
      Watching: Unit Pandora, Children of the Whales, Aokana, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: MHA, STG, AOT, FRE, OVL, HBD, HSB, BNF, 7SR, GBL, HSL, AAB, DKD, RSL, HDL, 100, ADH, YUY, HRV, EOC, IIZ, NBS, AKJ, IDM-CGG, 1RM
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

So happy (and extremely surprised) about Zillion, a series I've wanted to see for so long and now I can do it legit. The series was basically the first ever Production IG series and the gun for the show was the same design eventually used for the Sega Light Phaser for the Master System.

Also happy to FINALLY see Witch Hunter Robin solictated. Been waiting on that for so long now, I sold my Artbox set so many years ago now in anticipation of this rerelease. The only advantage of this long wait is that the show will be ripe for a rewatch after all this time as soon as I get it hopefully.

Also pleased to see the Free Films coming out, I love the series. With these coming out I really need to add the series to my shelf.

Surprised by how quickly Dagashi Kashi S2 is coming. Definitely will get that as well.
        Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

https://twitter.com/SeaJayMaffris/st...45993278599169
          No Attack on Titan news for Toonami. It?ll start simulcasting on July 22, and the Simuldub will happen in August (no date given). However, the first episode is bonkers! WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE ENDING!

Comment

http://4NN.cx/.134057 (July 9)

Anime Expo 2018: Overlord III Premiere Report

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine