Widgets Magazine

New In Comic Shops (Relaunched, Rebooted & Relocated)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/5/18

Here?s my pull list for this week:

Marvel
    Venom #9/174
    West Coast Avengers #5/107

DC
    Doomsday Clock #8 (of 12)

Kick-Ass Vol.4 #10
    Prodigy #1 (of 6)
    Snotgirl #12
    The Wicked + The Divine #40 [The six-part final arc starts right here.]

Dark Horse ​​​​​​
    Umbrella Academy: Hotel Oblivion #3 (of 7)

IDW
    Rick and Morty vs Dungeons & Dragons #3 (of 4)
    Road of the Dead: Highway to Hell #2 (of 3)

That?s all for today, see you folks next week!
    "Well I can't understand any of this, everybody in Japan is either a 10-year-old girl or a monster." Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
    Currently Watching: My Hero Academia (S3), That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable, Megalo Box & A Certain Magical Index (S3).
    Finish Watching: Hot Not to Summon a Demon Lord, Princess Resurrection, My Girlfriend is a Shobitch, KONOSUBA (S1), Hi Score Girl & Attack on Titan (S3 Part 1).

Comment

• 12/12/18

Marvel ​​​​​​
      Amazing Spider-Man-Man #11/812
      Avengers #11/701
      Fantastic Four: Wedding Special [Here?s something to tide us over until the wedding issue of the year!]
      Miles Morales: Spider-Man #1/241 [Miles gets a new series just in time for the new animated Spider-Man film for this week.]
      Unstoppable Wasp #3/11

DC
      Superman Vol.5 #6

Image ​​​​​​
      Hit-Girl Vol.2 #11 (of 12)
      The Magic Order #5 (of 6)

Dark Horse ​​​​​​
      Mystery Science Theater 3000 #3 (of 6)

"Well I can't understand any of this, everybody in Japan is either a 10-year-old girl or a monster." Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
      Currently Watching: My Hero Academia (S3), That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable, Megalo Box & A Certain Magical Index (S3).
      Finish Watching: Hot Not to Summon a Demon Lord, Princess Resurrection, My Girlfriend is a Shobitch, KONOSUBA (S1), Hi Score Girl & Attack on Titan (S3 Part 1).

Comment

• 12/19/2018

Here?s my birthday pull list for today:

Marvel
        Amazing Spider-Man #12/813
        Dead Man Logan #2 (of 12)
        Old Man Hawkeye #12 (of 12)
        Runaways Vol.5 #16
        Spider-Geddon #5 (of 5)
        West Coast Avengers #6/108

Titan
        Tank Girl: Action Alley #1 (A new Tank Girl ongoing series that?ll cost you a little more than $2.15!)

That?s all for today, see you folks next week, have a safe Christmas weekend and Happy Holidays!

Comment

• 12/26/18

Here?s my very small pull list for this week:

Marvel
          Fantastic Four #5/650 [It?s the wedding of the century (56 years in the making): Ben Grimm and Alicia Masters are finally tying the knot.]

DC
          Batman Giant #6

That?s all for today, see you folks next week and have a Happy New Year!

Comment

• 1/2/19

Here?s my first pull list for the New Year:

Marvel
            Champions #1/28 [10 issues since I dropped the title, they pull me back in.]
            Runaways Vol.5 #17

DC
            Action Comics #1006 [Looks like Jimmy Olsen is dating a very familiar supervillainess who?s NOT part of Superman?s rogue gallery.]
            Heroes In Crisis #4 (of 9)
            Scarlet Vol.2 #5 (of 5)

Dark Horse
            Umbrella Academy: Hotel Oblivion #4 (of 7)

Comment

• 1/9/19

Marvel ​​​​​​
              Avengers #12/702
              Captain Marvel #1/135
              Miles Morales: Spider-Man #2/242

DC
              Young Justice Vol.2 #1 [Hey folks, it the real Young Justice! Please applause.]

Hit-Girl Vol.2 #12 (of 12) [It?s Millarworld time!]
              Kick-Ass Vol.4 #11
              Prodigy #2 (of 6)

IDW
              Bubba Ho-Tep and the Cosmic Blood-Suckers #5 (of 5) [Ladies & gentlemen, the prequel has left the building. Tuned in next month for the epic crossover: Army of Darkness/Bubba Ho-Tep!]

Comment

• 1/16/19

Marvel
                Amazing Spider-Man #13/814
                Fantastic Four #6/651
                Return of Wolverine #4 (of 5)
                Riri Williams: Ironheart #2
                Venom #10/175

DC
                Superman Vol.5 #7

Image ​​​​​​
                The Wicked+The Divine #41

That?s it for today, see you folks next week!

Comment

• 1/23/19

Here?s my short pull list for this week:

Marvel
                  Avengers #13/703

DC
                  Batman Giant #7
                  Naomi #1

IDW
                  Road of the Dead: Highway to Hell #3 (of 3)

Titan
                  Tank Girl: Action Alley #2

Comment

• 1/30/19

Marvel ​​​​​​
                    Amazing Spider-Man #14/815 [Another webslinging adventures presented in BACHALO-VISION!]
                    Dead Man Logan #3 (of 12)
                    Doctor Strange #10/400 [Congratulations Doc, you?ve reached the 400th issue!]
                    Ms. Marvel #37/56
                    Unstoppable Wasp #4/12
                    West Coast Avengers #7/109

DC
                    Action Comics #1007
                    Heroes In Crisis #5 (of 9)

Dark Horse
                    Fight Club 3 #1 (of 12) [Another rule for Fight Club: Don?t talk about Fight Club 2!]

IDW
                    Rick and Morty vs Dungeons & Dragons #4 (of 4) [Well, it?s over. Time to wait for season 4.]

Comment

• 2/6/19

Marvel
                      Avengers #14/704
                      Champions #2/29
                      Old Man Quill #1 (of 12) [Upon returning to Earth where the villains has won, how will Quill dance-off from this?]

DC
                      Young Justice Vol.2 #2

Prodigy #3 (of 6)

Dark Horse
                      Mystery Science Theater 3000 #4 (of 6)
                      Umbrella Academy: Hotel Oblivion #5 (of 7) [Just in time for the new Netflix series coming out next week!]

Comment

• 2/13/14

Marvel
                        Amazing Spider-Man #15/816 [This amazing team-up/suspense is presented in BACHALO-VISION!]
                        Captain Marvel #2/136
                        Dead Man Logan #4 (of 12)
                        Ms. Marvel #38/57 [Happy 5th Anniversary Kamala! Also, we say goodbye to co-creator G. Willow Wilson.]
                        Riri Williams: Ironheart #3
                        Runaways Vol.5 #18

​​​​​​​DC
                        Superman Vol.5 #8

Hit-Girl Season 2 #1 [In this season premiere: Mindy strike back in Hollywood! Kevin Smith style!]
                        Kick-Ass Vol.4 #12
                        The Magic Order #6 (of 6)

Dynamite Ent.
                        Army of Darkness/Bubba Ho-Tep #1 (of 4)

That?s it for today, see you folks next week and a nice Valentine?s Day weekend!

Comment

• 2/20/19

Marvel ​​​​​​
                          Avengers #15/705
                          Miles Morales: Spider-Man #3/243
                          Old Man Quill #2 (of 12)
                          Return of Wolverine #5 (of 5)
                          Unstoppable Wasp #5/13
                          Venom #11/176

DC
                          Batman Giant #8 (Walmart Exclusive)
                          Naomi #2

Sharkey The Bounty Hunter #1 (of 6)

Last edited by Animeman2; 02-20-2019, 01:34 PM. Reason: Correction

Comment

• 2/27/19

Here?s my pull list for last week:

Marvel
                            Amazing Spider-Man #16/817
                            Fantastic Four #7/652
                            West Coast Avengers #8/110

DC
                            Action Comics #1008
                            Heroes In Crisis #6 (of 9)

The Wicked + The Divine #42

Dark Horse
                            Fight Club 3 #2 (of 12)

Back Issues Bin
                            Amazing Spider-Man #283, 288 & 384
                            Spectacular Spider-Man #179
                            Web of Spider-Man #29
                            Marvel Team-Up #98
                            Captain America Vol.5 #37

That?s for last week, see you folks later this week!

Comment

• 3/6/19

Marvel ​​​​​​
                              Amazing Spider-Man #16.HU
                              Avengers #16/706
                              Champions #3/30

DC
                              Doomsday Clock #9 (of 12) [Time for Act Three to the Watchmen sequel/crossover!]
                              Young Justice Vol.2 #3

Paper Girls #26 (of 30)

Titan
                              Tank Girl: Action Alley #3

Comment

• 3/13/19

Marvel
                                Amazing Spider-Man #17/818 [Let the hunt begins!]
                                Dead Man Logan #5 (of 12)
                                Magnificent Ms. Marvel #1/58
                                Old Man Quill #3 (of 12)
                                Runaways Vol.5 #19

DC
                                Superman Vol.5 #9

Hit-Girl Season 2 #2
                                Prodigy #4 (of 6)
                                Last edited by Animeman2; 03-13-2019, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X