Widgets Magazine

New In Comic Shops (Relaunched, Rebooted & Relocated)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/22/18

Here?s my pull list for this week:

Marvel
    Amazing Spider-Man #4/805
    Avengers #6/696
    Old Man Hawkeye #8 (of 12)
    The Sentry Vol.3 #3
    Venom #5/170
    West Coast Avengers #1/103 [After 14 years and two substitute titles later: The West Coast team are back and new!]

DC/Young Animal
    Action Comics #1002
    Mother Panic: Gotham A.D. #6 (of 6) [And that folks is the end of Young Animal line...for this year. See you on Halloween for Doom Patrol #12! WHAT?!]

Hit-Girl Vol.2 #7

That?s for today, see you folks next week!
    "Well I can't understand any of this, everybody in Japan is either a 10-year-old girl or a monster." Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
    Currently Watching: My Hero Academia (S3), How Not to Summon a Demon Lord, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable, Attack on Titan (S3) & Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs.
    Finish Watching: Karakai Jozu no Takagi-san, ReLIFE (TV), Goku Midnight Eye, Girls Bravo & Cowboy Bebop: The Movie.

Comment

• 8/29/18

Marvel
      Edge of Spider-Geddon #2 (of 4)
      Hunt For Wolverine: Dead Ends
      Marvel Two-In-One #9/109
      Ms. Marvel #33/52
      Runaways Vol.5 #12

DC
      Scarlet Vol.2 #1 (of 5) [Now that the 2-year break is over, the revolution will continue.]

IDW
      Rick and Morty vs Dungeons & Dragons #1 (of 4) [D&D is about to get schwifty in this unexpected crossover.]

That?s it for today, see you folks next week!
      "Well I can't understand any of this, everybody in Japan is either a 10-year-old girl or a monster." Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
      Currently Watching: My Hero Academia (S3), How Not to Summon a Demon Lord, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable, Attack on Titan (S3) & Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs.
      Finish Watching: Karakai Jozu no Takagi-san, ReLIFE (TV), Goku Midnight Eye, Girls Bravo & Cowboy Bebop: The Movie.

Comment

• 9/5/18

Here?s a completely short pull list for this week:

Marvel
        Avengers #7/697
        Spider-Man/Deadpool #38

Image ​​​​​​
        Paper Girls #24
        Snotgirl #11

Comment

• 9/12/18

Marvel
          Amazing Spider-Man #5/806
          Fantastic Four #2/647
          Marvel Rising: Omega
          Ms. Marvel #34/53
          Peter Parker: Spectacular Spider-Man #309
          Runaways Vol.5 #13

DC
          Superman Vol.5 #3

Farmhand #3
          The Wicked + The Divine #39

Dark Horse
          Mystery Science Theater 3000 #1 (of 4)

That?s all, see you folks next week!

Comment

• 9/19/18

Marvel
            Amazing Spider-Man Annual #43
            Avengers #8/698
            Edge of Spider-Geddon #3 (of 4)
            Return of Wolverine #1 (of 5)
            Venom #6/171
            West Coast Avengers #2/104

Death or Glory #5
            Hit-Girl Vol.2 #8
            Kick-Ass Vol.4 #7

Comment

• 9/26/18

Here?s the huge pull list for this week:

Marvel
              Amazing Spider-Man #6/807
              Edge of Spider-Geddon #4 (of 4)
              Marvel Two-In-One #10/110
              Old Man Hawkeye #9 (of 12)
              Peter Parker: Spectacular Spider-Man #310 [So long, Chip! It?s been a fun ride.]
              The Sentry #4
              Spider-Geddon #0 (of 5) [The sequel to Spider-Verse kicks off with the appearance of the current video game Web-Head!]
              Spider-Man/Deadpool #39

DC/Jinxworld
              Action Comics #1003
              Batman 100-Page Comic Giant! #3 [Presenting the 12-part Batman Universe story by Brian Michael Bendis!]
              Doomsday Clock #7 (of 12)
              Heroes In Crisis #1 (of 9) [Here?s a DC mystery event in the spirit of Identity Crisis. Someone dies. A few will be wrongfully accused and maybe someone we?d known for years will be shockingly revealed as the murderer.]
              Scarlet Vol.2 #2 (of 5)

The Wicked + The Divine: 1373

IDW
              Bubba Ho-Tep and the Cosmic Blood-Suckers #3 (of 5)
              Rick and Morty vs Dungeons & Dragons #2 (of 4)

That?s all for today, see you folks next week!

Comment

• 10/3/18

Here?s my short pull list for this week:

DC
                Swamp Thing Halloween Horror Giant

The Magic Order #4 (of 6)
                Paper Girls #25

Dark Horse
                Umbrella Academy: Hotel Oblivion #1 (of 7)

Comment

• 10/10/18

Marvel
                  Amazing Spider-Man #7/808
                  Avengers #9/699
                  Ms. Marvel #35/54
                  Spider-Geddon #1 (of 5)
                  Spider-Man/Deadpool #40
                  Venom #7/172

DC
                  Superman Vol.5 #4

Farmhand #4
                  Kick-Ass Vol.4 #8

That?s all for today, see you folks next week!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X