Widgets Magazine

NicoNico adds Detective Opera Milky Holmes 2, High School DxD, Senki Zessho Symphogear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Streaming] NicoNico adds Detective Opera Milky Holmes 2, High School DxD, Senki Zessho Symphogear

Widgets Magazine
    The three series are currently listed on http://www.niconico.com/anime.

Re: NicoNico adds Detective Opera Milky Holmes 2, High School DxD, Senki Zessho Symphogear

So the mystery of the fate of Milky Holmes 2 has been solved? Seriously, I was wondering why CR hadn't announced it...

Nice to see someone gets Symphogear for legit streaming.

Comment

Re: NicoNico adds Detective Opera Milky Holmes 2, High School DxD, Senki Zessho Symphogear

Milky Holmes 2 was my number #1 wanted simulcast when those huge season charts were released. I'm glad it's finally going to be streaming somewhere... although it seems like Nico Nico is currently broken for people in the proper regions to stream the content. It would be > awesome if Funico (assuming this Funico coming in to play) meant that Funi was considering licensing the series for US release.

Comment

Once Funi added High School DxD, Nico Nico was expected to put it up. And the mystery of why Crunchyroll did not have Milky Holmes 2 has been solved, and it happens to be that Nico Nico beat them to the punch. I'm not sure what was going on since I thought that it was only a matter of time before CR announced this show, but I'm glad it is getting a simulcast considering that I was not planning to watch it otherwise. Symphogear sounds like an interesting title and although my plate is full, it could be something I could revisit.
        Last edited by Buckeye; 01-23-2012, 02:59 PM.
        Avatar: Mahiru Shiina, The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten
        Watching: Dai-Guard, Black Summoner, Vermeil in Gold, Rumble Garanndoll
        Simulcasts: MSG, TYE, BLE, GKY, CSM, EOC, ESW, MOB, DIY, AMW, UYA, ARK, MHA, ALB, UZC, SXF, KKR, BTR, UWM, BLK
        A dedicated anime fan fan since 1997.

Comment

Originally posted by sickvisionz View Post
          although it seems like Nico Nico is currently broken for people in the proper regions to stream the content.
          Urgh... and it's annoying the hell out of me too. Looks like I may have to watch the lower-quality stream on FUNimation's site for Futury Diary ep. 14 if they don't fix that issue quick (they just put up a new episode of Last Exile, but I can't watch that either)

Comment

2 out of 3 for me:

I have seen season 1 of Milky Holmes and loved it, so there is no way I'll pass on that! I also want to try Senki Zessho Symphogear since I'm curious about that one.
            Last edited by Shin Seikatsu; 01-23-2012, 07:10 PM.

Comment

I will probably watch at least 2 of 3. High School DxD is a maybe for now.

Comment

I'll be trying out Symphogear and (though I don't have high hopes for it) High School DxD, whenever Nico gets to unblocking their videos. Not going to watch Milky Holmes 2 unless I change my mind about watching the first series and catch up. Don't think it's likely with my big backlog of higher priority titles, though.

Comment

Well it looks like NicoNico has managed to get everything I don't care about this season, while Crunchyroll has gotten everything I do care about. And considering I already prefer Crunchyroll in every way, that's fine by me. Especially when they're so far behind. I wasn't expecting them to announce anything at all.
                  My Top Anime | Manga
                  My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
                  My FP Reviews | Twitter
                  Fandom Post Radio

Comment

LINK
                    Hello everyone!

Starting today, anime titles released this January in Japan will be available on niconico.com!

High School DxD
                    Jan.23 14:00(PST)~

Senki Zesho Symphogear
                    Jan.27 6:30(PST)~

Detective Opera Milky Homes 2
                    Jan.29 9:30(PST)~

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
                      So, it takes three weeks for Funico to announce their streams for the Winter season (I wonder what takes them so long) and only that show interests me out of the three.

I quickly checked the first few minutes of episode 2 of High School DxD and it's censored. A rather distracting censor using the stylized "D" in the logo of the show, but it bounces.

Pass. No point watching the show censored.

Comment

Originally posted by superdry View Post
                        Pass. No point watching the show censored.
                        Yeah, when it comes to shows like High School DxD, it does seem kind of silly to negate a primary reason for a show's existence. Not that this has stopped such negation from happening before.

Watching broadcasts versions of some shows can be amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by sickvisionz View Post
                          Milky Holmes 2 was my number #1 wanted simulcast when those huge season charts were released. I'm glad it's finally going to be streaming somewhere... although it seems like Nico Nico is currently broken for people in the proper regions to stream the content. It would be > awesome if Funico (assuming this Funico coming in to play) meant that Funi was considering licensing the series for US release.
                          Flower Mound, TX – January 18, 2012 – FUNimation Entertainment announced today that it has acquired the broadcast, home video, merchandising, mobile and streaming rights to the anime series, High School DxD. The anime is based on the Japanese light novel series by Ichiei Ishibumi. FUNimation plans to release the series on DVD and Blu-ray. FUNimation will simulcast the series on Mondays at 4pm CT.
                          It already is, they probably expect this to sell well.

I tried to check out the NicoNico stream for High School DxD (The only one of the 3 that interests me.), and it blocked me, despite being in America. Did they fix the issue (As it seems everyone was getting it.)?

On a side-note, I wonder what it'll be like watching this uncensored (It didn't bother me watching it censored on FUNimation's site. I'm used to this a bit, I already have seen censored Sekirei: Pure Engagement and Rosario + Vampire to name two.) when it comes out here. There is a little too much fanservice IMO that could lead to it dragging down the quality. I already saw how too much fanservice can drag down a show (Demon King Daimao).
                          Anime DVD/BD Easter Egg Index | MyAnimeList | Anime-Planet | Anime Blu-rays | Anime DVDs | Manga | MyFigureCollection

Comment

Originally posted by BigOnAnime View Post
                            I tried to check out the NicoNico stream for High School DxD (The only one of the 3 that interests me.), and it blocked me, despite being in America. Did they fix the issue (As it seems everyone was getting it.)?
                            Yeah, they fixed the issue.

Comment

LINK
                              The launch date for Senki Zessho Symphogear episode 1 and 2 has been changed.
                              The new launch date will be Feb.3rd (Friday) 8:30AM (PST).
                              We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X