Widgets Magazine

What US Anime Releases Did You Get? (February 2022)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] What US Anime Releases Did You Get? (February 2022)

Widgets Magazine
    NEON GENESIS EVANGELION: Ultimate Edition
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    Fandom Post Radio

Here’s what I’ve got for this month:

Catwoman: Hunted (4K Ultra HD+Blu-Ray Combo w/Best Buy Steelbook)
    Aquarion Logos (Season 3 Blu-Ray Essentials)
    By the Grace of the Gods Season 1 (Blu-Ray+DVD Combo LE)
    Robotech Part 1: The Macross Saga (Blu-Ray)
    Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna (Blu-Ray+DVD Combo)
    Tower of God Season 1 (Blu-Ray)
    How Heavy are the Dumbbells You Lift Complete Series (Blu-Ray) [Still on order]
    Naruto Set 1 (Blu-Ray) [Still on order]
    Code: Breaker Complete Series (Blu-Ray Essentials) [Still on order]
    Dagashi Kashi Season 2 (Blu-Ray Essentials) [Still on order]

Pre-Orders
    Dr. Stone Season 2 (Blu-Ray)
    My Hero Academia Season 5 Part 1 (Blu-Ray+DVD Combo)

That’s all for now, bring on next month!
    Last edited by Animeman2; 02-28-2022, 11:10 PM. Reason: Updates
    "Well I can't understand any of this, everybody in Japan is either a 10-year-old girl or a monster." Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
    Currently Watching: The Slime Diaries, Laid-Back Camp (S1), Parallel World Pharmacy, Black Summoner, The Devil is a Part-Timer! (S2) & Higehiro.
    Finish Watching: The Dawn of the Witch, The Demon Girl Next Door (S2), Skimori’s Not Just a Cutie, Dr. Stone Special: RYUSUI & Skeleton Knight in Another World.

Comment

I just used my $20 bonus from the Funimation holiday promotion that expires on Saturday and decided to get this, which will ship out in late April:

Wonder Egg Priority Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD

Here is how my thought process went in deciding to get the Wonder Egg Priority LE. First of all, it had to be for a LE realizing that since there's no guarantee they will be still in stock for the next birthday or holiday sale while I can count on SEs being there. Then looking through the LEs up for preorder, I narrowed it down to Attack on Titan Final Season Part 1, Dr. Stone Season 2, and Wonder Egg Priority. While I do intend to get AOT and Dr. Stone while I wasn't too sure about Wonder Egg Priority, the previous seasons of AOT (especially if it is the volume without an artbox) lasted long enough for me to buy during the holiday sale, and with Dr. Stone I wasn't originally planning to get the first season LE until I was tempted by a Mega Deal that was too good to pass up, so I'm taking my chances with the second season LE. And then there's Wonder Egg Priority and from what I'm hearing it figures to be sold out not long after the release date seeing that it has appeared in the best sellers list on Right Stuf. So in the end, that's how I decided on prioritizing Wonder Egg Priority fully expecting it to quickly sell out.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
      Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
      Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Gintama THE VERY FINAL + Exclusive Poster
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        Fandom Post Radio

Comment

The Vision of Escaflowne Complete Series Classics Blu-ray

Comment

Attack on Titan The Final Season Part 1 Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD
            My Top Anime | Manga
            My FP Reviews | Twitter
            Fandom Post Radio

Comment

Princess Tutu Steelbook Blu-ray
              My Top Anime | Manga
              My FP Reviews | Twitter
              Fandom Post Radio

Comment

After seeing the price on Amazon and it being a bit cheaper than what it usually goes for on Right Stuf during the birthday or holiday sales even after accounting for sales tax that I decided to get this:

My Roommate is a Cat Blu-ray

That should do it for me as far as February goes as I'll be needing quite a lot of money in the coming months as I'm about to do something that I haven't done for 16 years this summer (and what that is, I'm not telling until it gets closer to that time). Seeing that I needed to get some other things from Amazon that I decided to just get that BD along with those things.
                Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I managed to receive two separate orders from Right Stuf this month, and the anime packed into them amounted to:

Appare-Ranman!
                  Attack on Titan Final Season part 1 LE
                  Demon Slayer the Movie: Mugen Train
                  Future Boy Conan
                  Galactic Gale Baxingar SD-BR
                  Hidamari Sketch Graduation
                  Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos SD-BR
                  Porco Rosso steelbook
                  Whisper of the Heart steelbook
                  Project A-ko
                  Sgt. Frog season 1 SD-BR
                  Taisho Baseball Girls (the recent re-release)
                  Tobikage (Ninja Robots)
                  Urusei Yatsura: Only You
                  Urusei Yatsura: Remember My Love

And I've actually managed to watch Project A-ko since receiving it.

Comment

Now that February is coming to a close, I summarize my transactions and purchases during this month:

Received
                    My Roommate is a Cat Blu-ray

Ordered
                    Wonder Egg Priority Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD

Wonder Egg Priority is coming in April, and I placed this order to use up my $20 promo credit at the Funimation Shop that I got for buying a gift card during the holidays. It was obviously going to be for a LE and I debated over which one between three different titles. In the end, I chose Wonder Egg Priority since I was expecting this LE to sell out the quickest, though it was the one I least had to had between the three titles I debated over. And for My Roommate is a Cat, I found a great offer from Amazon and just couldn't refuse it seeing that it's less than what Funimation titles typically go for during the birthday or holiday sales.

Comment

A little late but here's my swag for February:

Strike Witches: Road to Berlin
                      Crusher Joe-The Complete OVA Series
                      Grenadier-The Beautiful Warrior
                      Complete Collection
                      Otaku no Video 1982 to 1985
                      Crusher Joe-The Movie

Tekkaman Blade Collections 1-3
                      Tekkaman Blade II Complete OVA Collection
                      Super Dimension Century Orguss-The Complete Series
                      Avatar: Sgt. Kanuka Clancy, NYPD (Patlabor-The Mobile Police)
                      Blu-ray.com / MAL /Games / Figures
                      Moderator Patrol Route: Movie & TV Discussions, Questioning Fandom

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X