Widgets Magazine

What US Anime Releases Did You Get? (December 2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] What US Anime Releases Did You Get? (December 2021)

Widgets Magazine
    It's time to bring 2021 to a close as here is the last one of these threads for the year. As always, this thread is here for you to let us know what you got for the month of December, both in terms of stuff received, as well as stuff you placed an order for that will be fulfilled in January or later. Quite simple once again as the drill hasn't changed.

December is going to be a busy month, though how busy remains to be seen as it depends on what deals are out there for the holiday sale. There isn't much for me to get this time around, but I do have the first Fate/Grand Order movie on order, and I'm just waiting to see what else comes out from Right Stuf. In any case, I will have some action, but how much remains to be seen.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Ena Ibarada, Science Fell in Love So I Tried to Prove It
    Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
    Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Here’s what I’ve got for this month:

Neon Genesis Evangelion Complete Collection (Blu-Ray CE)
    5 Centimeters Per Second (Blu-Ray)
    Dr. Stone Season 1 (Blu-Ray w/Best Buy Exclusive Steelbook)
    Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train (Blu-Ray LE)
    ReLIFE: Final Arc (Blu-Ray Classics)
    To Love-Ru Darkness (Season 3 Blu-Ray)
    To Love-Ru Darkness 2 (Season 4 Blu-Ray)
    Maria the Virgin Witch Complete Series (Blu-Ray Essentials) [Birthday Gift]
    The Legend of Black Heaven Complete Series (Blu-Ray) [Birthday Gift]
    How Heavy are the Dumbbells You Lift Complete Series (Blu-Ray) [X-Mas Gift]
    Naruto Set 1 (Blu-Ray) [X-Mas Gift]
    Code: Breaker Complete Series (Blu-Ray Essentials) [X-Mas Gift]
    Dagashi Kashi Season 2 (Blu-Ray Essentials) [X-Mas Gift]

Pre-Orders
    El Hazard: The Alternative World (Blu-Ray)
    By the Grace of the Gods Season 1 (Blu-Ray+DVD Combo LE)

That’s all for now, bring on 2022!
    Last edited by Animeman2; 12-26-2021, 03:07 AM. Reason: Updates
    "Well I can't understand any of this, everybody in Japan is either a 10-year-old girl or a monster." Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
    Currently Watching: The Dawn of the Witch, Aharen wa Hakarenai, Kaguya-sama: Love War (S3), Heroine Run the Show, Love After World Domination & Jujitsu Kaisen.
    Finish Watching: Attack on Titan (S4P2), Shenmue: The Animation, Miss KUROITSU, The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest & In the Land of Leadale.

Comment

Placed an order for one of the Mega Deals on RIght Stuf and paired it with something I have been wanting to place a preorder for quite some time now, and those have just shipped out:

How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? Blu-ray
      Fate/Grand Order THE MOVIE Divine Realm of the Round Table Camelot Wandering Agateram Blu-ray
      Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Just two items for me this month.

Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel III Spring Song [Regular Edition] Blu-ray
        Mononoke Hime Symphonic Suite CD

Comment

Naruto: Set 1 (Blu-ray)
          Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba The Movie Mugen Train Limited Edition Blu-ray
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          Fandom Post Radio

Comment

Fruits Basket: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray)
            The Twelve Kingdoms: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
            School Rumble: Season 1 + OVA Collection (S.A.V.E. Edition) [Repackage]
            School Rumble: Season 2 Collection (S.A.V.E. Edition) [Repackage]
            My Top Anime | Manga
            My FP Reviews | Twitter
            Fandom Post Radio

Comment

I just placed an order for the final day of the holiday sale, and here is everything that's in it. I'm not expecting any of this to be shipped out until January, but here it is:

Black Rock Shooter Blu-ray
              Cyber City Oedo 808 Blu-ray
              Emma A Victorian Romance Season 2 Blu-ray
              Lady Oscar The Rose of Versailles Collection 1 Blu-ray
              Lady Oscar The Rose of Versailles Collection 2 Blu-ray
              The Wind Rises Steelbook Blu-ray/DVD

I plan to make a small order on the Sentai store to wrap up my holiday shopping, but I'll probably wait until January to do that since that sale has nearly a month left to go.

Comment

One Piece - Season 11 Voyage 6 (BD+DVD)
                My Top Anime | Manga
                My FP Reviews | Twitter
                Fandom Post Radio

Comment

And thus, the book is closed for 2021 purchases. Here is everything I bought for December:

Received
                  How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? Blu-ray
                  Fate/Grand Order THE MOVIE Divine Realm of the Round Table Camelot Wandering Agateram Blu-ray

Ordered
                  Black Rock Shooter Blu-ray
                  Cyber City Oedo 808 Blu-ray
                  Emma A Victorian Romance Season 2 Blu-ray
                  Lady Oscar The Rose of Versailles Collection 1 Blu-ray
                  Lady Oscar The Rose of Versailles Collection 2 Blu-ray
                  The Wind Rises Steelbook Blu-ray/DVD

In all, I spent a bit over my allotted $1500 annual budget, but well under the allotted amount as I spent well under that amount last year. As such, 2022 will be set at $1500.

Comment

My modest swag for December & to close out 2021:

Revolutionary Girl Utena-The Student Council, Black Rose & Apocalypse Sagas
                    Avatar: Bokuto's Best Partners, Natsumi Tsujimoto & Miyuki Kobayakawa (You're Under Arrest!)
                    Blu-ray.com / MAL /Games / Figures
                    Moderator Patrol Route: Movie & TV Discussions, Questioning Fandom

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine
                    Working...
                    X