Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] New This Week: Releases for the Week of August 24th, 2021

Widgets Magazine
    In accordance to the U.S. Anime Releases thread, the following poll lists the releases that are officially scheduled to street this week. Please select the item(s) you are planning to buy this week, have on order, will receive as a crowdfunding reward, won in a contest, or have already bought. If you don't plan to have any of the above titles this week but are planning to get at least one of them later on, select "I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point". Otherwise, select "None of the above".

If you have made a mistake in voting or bought something else on this week's slate after voting, please leave a post with the corrections you would like made.

---

Last week...

Pick of the Week for August 17th is a tie between A Certain Magical Index II: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials) and MARIA†HOLIC: Complete Series (Blu-ray) with 1 vote.

---

Hall of Fame: (of 16 votes)

No titles received at least 20% of the vote to be included in the Hall of Fame last week.

---

Poll Question: Round 2! Pick one of three or pick all of three, which will it be?
    My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU CLIMAX: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    42.86%
    Naruto: Set 4 (Blu-ray)
    7.14%
    SHOW BY ROCK!! Mashumairesh!!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD)
    0%
    I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point.
    21.43%
    None of the above.
    35.71%

The poll is expired.

Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

SNAFU Climax, which I received like 3 weeks ago from RightStuf.

Comment

Nothing here for me...
      Matsuri keeps warm || my avatar library
      ~ Currently Watching: Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury; Princess Tutu
      ~ Last Watched: Napping Princess; Bubble; Aho-Girl; Magical Play; PaniPoni Dash!
      homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Nothing ordered yet. I would like to get SHOW BY ROCK!! Mashumairesh!! before too long (season 2 is still in my backlog).

Comment

I'd like to get My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU CLIMAX: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) and Naruto: Set 4 (Blu-ray) eventually, but I don't have the previous releases of either at this point.
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          Fandom Post Radio

Comment

Zilch for me this week. I might get My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu Climax, but I'm waiting for a complete season re-release, if anything. And I just don't have any interest in the other stuff for this week as well. So yeah, another quiet week in store for me as the light release weeks continue as a reflection of the summer season last year being so light.
            Avatar: Mahiru Shiina, The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten
            Watching: Dai-Guard, Black Summoner, Vermeil in Gold, Rumble Garanndoll
            Simulcasts: MSG, TYE, BLE, GKY, CSM, EOC, ESW, MOB, DIY, AMW, UYA, ARK, MHA, ALB, UZC, SXF, KKR, BTR, UWM, BLK
            A dedicated anime fan fan since 1997.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X