Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] New This Week: Releases for the Week of June 22nd, 2021

Widgets Magazine
    In accordance to the U.S. Anime Releases thread, the following poll lists the releases that are officially scheduled to street this week. Please select the item(s) you are planning to buy this week, have on order, will receive as a crowdfunding reward, won in a contest, or have already bought. If you don't plan to have any of the above titles this week but are planning to get at least one of them later on, select "I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point". Otherwise, select "None of the above".

If you have made a mistake in voting or bought something else on this week's slate after voting, please leave a post with the corrections you would like made.

---

Last week...

Pick of the Week for June 15th is The Irresponsible Captain Tylor: Collector's Ultra Edition + Artbook (Blu-ray) with 5 votes.

---

Hall of Fame: (of 16 votes)

The Irresponsible Captain Tylor: Collector's Ultra Edition + Artbook (Blu-ray) - 31.25%

To Love Ru Darkness: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (New English Dubbed Edition) - 25.00%

---

Poll Question: Do you prefer the Secret World or the Underworld this week?
    No Guns Life: Season 2 Collection (Blu-ray)
    5.88%
    Smile Down the Runway: Complete Season (Blu-ray)
    17.65%
    Sword Art Online -Alicization- War of Underworld: Complete Blu-ray Set
    0%
    The Secret World of Arrietty (Blu-ray/DVD SteelBook LE)
    5.88%
    The Wind Rises (Blu-ray/DVD SteelBook LE)
    11.76%
    I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point.
    17.65%
    None of the above.
    64.71%

The poll is expired.

Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

I plan on getting The Wind Rises steelbook, most likely during the holiday sales.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: The Ohio State University Buckeyes
    Watching: Tylor, Astra Lost in Space, School-Live!, Vanguard
    Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Nothing for me here. Happy with my original GKIDS Ghibli blurays so no need for the steelbooks.
      Ana? Matsuri? Why not both? || my avatar library
      ~ Currently Watching: Sailor Moon Crystal; The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
      ~ Last Watched: PROMARE; A Certain Scientific Railgun T; When Marnie Was There; Mikagura School Suite; Ponyo
      homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

This pair of Ghibli SteelBooks arrived today. Other than that, Runway is a possibility eventually. Didn't end up sticking with No Guns Life, and I think I'm good with being done with SAO.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

:: sigh :: Nothing, except I did get several Discotek SD blu-rays on sale.

Comment

Nothing this week.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X