Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] New This Week: Releases for the Week of March 23rd, 2021

Widgets Magazine
    In accordance to the U.S. Anime Releases thread, the following poll lists the releases that are officially scheduled to street this week. Please select the item(s) you are planning to buy this week, have on order, will receive as a crowdfunding reward, won in a contest, or have already bought. If you don't plan to have any of the above titles this week but are planning to get at least one of them later on, select "I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point". Otherwise, select "None of the above".

If you have made a mistake in voting or bought something else on this week's slate after voting, please leave a post with the corrections you would like made.

---

Last week...

Pick of the Week for March 16th is BOFURI: i don't WANT to GET HURT, so i'll MAX OUT my DEFENSE.: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) with 3 votes.

---

Hall of Fame: (of 17 votes)

BOFURI: i don't WANT to GET HURT, so i'll MAX OUT my DEFENSE.: Season 1 Collection - 23.53%
    - Blu-ray/DVD LE (5.88%)
    - Blu-ray (17.65%)

---

Poll Question: Are you searching for treasure, stardom, a thrill, or healing this week?
    BanG Dream! 3rd Season: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    6.67%
    Fruits Basket: Season 2, Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD LE)
    6.67%
    Fruits Basket: Season 2, Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD)
    6.67%
    Kandagawa Jet Girls: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    6.67%
    One Piece: Season 11, Voyage 1 (Blu-ray/DVD)
    6.67%
    I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point.
    20.00%
    None of the above.
    66.67%

The poll is expired.

Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Nothing for me this week. While I'm looking to get Fruits Basket, I'm not getting this release as I would rather have a nice and tidy release as opposed to stuff Funimation is putting out with their LEs. Ideally, I want something that has the whole series in one case, though that's years off and I'll consider getting the three complete season collections.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: The Ohio State University Buckeyes
    Watching: Tylor, Astra Lost in Space, School-Live!, Vanguard
    Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Nothing this week

Comment

One Piece: Season 11, Voyage 1 (Blu-ray/DVD) should be shipping soon. I'm looking forward to finally watching One Piece on Blu-ray. Fruits Basket: Season 2, Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD LE) is also something I may get, but I'll probably end up getting the re-releases at this point.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Nothing right now, and add another to the chorus of Fruits Basket eventually, when the whole series is released in a complete set.
          Ana enjoys a refreshing summer drink || my avatar library
          ~ Currently Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun T; Mikagura School Suite
          ~ Last Watched: Ponyo; Ocean Waves; SSSS.DYNAZENON; From Up on Poppy Hill; SSSS.GRIDMAN
          homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Nothing. Maybe BanG Dream S3 if I see it really cheap. I am waiting for an all-in-one set for the new Fruits Basket.

Comment

I shall be getting Fruits Basket: Season 2, Part 2 (regular edition) sometime this year but not now.
              Avatar: Samson from Banner of the Stars.
              Nagi-sama Fanclub Member No.0002346

Comment

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine
              Working...
              X