Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Funimation April 2021 Solicitations

Widgets Magazine
    What can we see for April slate? There are still a number of winter 2020 that have yet to be released.

>>> NOT FINAL! <<<

2021 possibilities?

- RADIANT: Season 2 Part 2 (S2P1: Sept 1)
    - No Guns Life (S2; S1: Jan 26)
    - A Certain Scientific Railgun T Part 2 (P1: Mar 2)
    - One Piece Season 11 Voyage 2 BD/DVD (S11v1 BD/DVD: Mar 23)
    - Black Clover Season 3 Part 4 (S3P3: Mar 30)
    - Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode Oracle Part 2 (P1: May 11)

~~~

- Yu Yu Hakusho OVA

- Hatena Illusion
    - Infinite Dendrogram
    - Isekai Quartet2
    - Nekopara
    - number24
    - Plunderer (part 1) | May 25 (preliminary; w/LE)
    - SHOW BY ROCK!! Mashumairesh!!
    - Smile Down the Runway

>>> NOT FINAL! <<<

Black Clover Season 3 part 4 doubt it will be out this early but you never know,Yu Yu Hakusho OVA and even though it's not listed maybe Masamune kuns Revenge. Also Hatena Illusion and Infinite Dendrogram
    Last edited by Riku3051; 01-12-2021, 03:14 AM.

Comment

I'm hoping to see the rest of last year's winter lineup released, and after that I can expect to see lighter release slates moving forward for the next few months seeing that many shows got delayed due to the pandemic and the state of emergency that was declared early on in the spring season. We shall see what drops on Friday.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Super Bowl LV, coming to Tampa on Feb. 7
      Watching: Shimoneta, Special 7, RobiHachi, Maria Holic Alive, Dokkoida, Buddyfight Ace, Shippuden
      Simulcasts: HIG, JJK, REZ, INU, DCF, AOT, HSB-2, HSB-B, DRS, YUC, LHZ, PNL, 5HY, TSL, UMA, HMY, MTE, SK8, TZK, WEP, BSD, STW, more TBD
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I’m guessing we’ll get another One Piece voyage since Voyage 2 is hitting streaming already quite soon, and then I have no clue. Yu Yu Hakusho has got to be close I’d imagine. Maybe some more steelbooks and legacy releases? That license list that WTK posted is looking very slim...
        Tensa Zangetsu

Comment

Even after this long, I am still hopeful that Masamune-kun's Revenge will be heading to BD sometime soon. I am personally surprised that it hasn't done so already. There is a possibility that One Piece - Season 11, Voyage 2 will be released in April, since the next batch has only just been released via digital. At this point, I would be surprised if Hatena Illusion, Nekopara and Smile Down the Runway don't get solicited. Those three will most likely be on the April slates. I doubt a Black Clover set will be out in April since there was one in both February and March. Though anything is possible I guess. I was going to say Plunderer, but Part 1 seems to be slated for May.

Isekai Quartet 2 will not be there since they haven't finished up the dub yet, I doubt they will release it until the dub has been done. Unless of course they managed to finish the dub and keep it on the D/L, though I doubt they would do that without releasing it to their streaming service first.

It is actually a 50/50 if SHOW BY ROCK!! Mashumairesh!! will get a home release yet. Part of me is still hoping that they give this one a dub before they release it, much like the first SBR series. Anything is possible as far as that is concerned.

I honestly don't know what else to expect from April.... Maybe another One Piece Collection as well as a bunch of re-releases in their Essential line?
          Avatar: I guess you could say this is what I would look like as an Animated character

My Anime List: List of Every Anime I have ever seen / Watched -
          https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ShiningDiamond

Comment

Need Radiant and BLack Clover
            AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

Where are the solicitations? Has Funi closed shop or something?

Comment

Originally posted by angelmcazares View Post
                Where are the solicitations? Has Funi closed shop or something?
                Just a perfect storm of bad timing, I think. They're normally around the 15th, but that was a Friday, and in that case, it's not uncommon for them to come out the next Monday. But Monday was a federal holiday, so I'd imagine that's the reason we didn't see anything yesterday. I'm expecting to see them show up this afternoon.

Comment

I guess the slates won't be announced today either. I don't remember the last time they were this late before.
                  Avatar: I guess you could say this is what I would look like as an Animated character

My Anime List: List of Every Anime I have ever seen / Watched -
                  https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ShiningDiamond

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X