Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] New This Week: Releases for the Week of September 15th, 2020

Widgets Magazine
    In accordance to the U.S. Anime Releases thread, the following poll lists the releases that are officially scheduled to street this week. Please select the item(s) you are planning to buy this week, have on order, will receive as a crowdfunding reward, won in a contest, or have already bought. If you don't plan to have any of the above titles this week but are planning to get at least one of them later on, select "I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point". Otherwise, select "None of the above".

If you have made a mistake in voting or bought something else on this week's slate after voting, please leave a post with the corrections you would like made.

---

Last week...

Pick of the Week for September 8th is a tie between Ghost in the Shell (4K Ultra HD / Blu-ray Combo SteelBook) [Best Buy exclusive] and Sakura Quest: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials) with 2 votes.

---

Hall of Fame: (of 17 votes)

No titles received at least 20% of the vote to be included in the Hall of Fame last week.

---

Poll Question: Are these titles Weathering With You or are you making a reunion of your past favorites?
    Bodacious Space Pirates (TV): Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (2020 re-release)
    0%
    Cowboy Bebop (TV): Complete Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook)
    5.56%
    Weathering With You (Blu-ray/DVD SteelBook LE)
    5.56%
    Weathering With You (Blu-ray/DVD)
    11.11%
    Weathering With You (DVD)
    0%
    Z/X Code reunion: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    5.56%
    I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point.
    16.67%
    None of the above.
    66.67%

The poll is expired.

Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Nothing for me this week.

Comment

Got the Cowboy Bebop steelbook way back in july from best buy, and getting the Weathering With You Steelbook
      My Anime List
      YouTube <- I do collection Videos
      Avatar: from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Comment

Nothing for me this week. I do plan on picking up Weathering With You, but I'm waiting for the 4K CE coming out in November. I already have Cowboy Bebop, so there's just no need for me to buy another version.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Sitonai, Fate/Grand Order
        Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Galaxy Angel, Inou Battle
        Simulcasts: EES-2, HIQ-4, GKY-3, IMH-2, DUN-3, IOR-3, STW-3, A3A-2, INU-Y
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Feels weird to say this on a week with Cowboy Bebop and Weathering with You Blu-ray SteelBook LEs, but nothing. I already have all three Cowboy Bebop Blu-ray LEs, the last of which includes several SteelBooks, and I'm waiting to buy Weathering with You for the packed UHD collector's edition. I just bought the Your Name. SteelBook despite having the Japanese UHD collector's edition and Funimation LE, but Weathering with You is, most notably, no Your Name.
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Holding out for the 4K Weathering With You set, and one of these days I'll get Cowboy Bebop on blu-ray, but the steelbook isn't a necessity...

So nothing for me this week.
            Ana & Matsuri sandwich || my avatar library
            ~ Currently Watching: Devil Hunter Yohko
            ~ Last Watched: [email protected] Xenoglossia; Manabi Straight!; Ghost in the Shell; Space Patrol Luluco; My Neighbor Totoro
            homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Nothing to buy this week.
              TRSI restocked some Funi titles, so several orders from the birthday sale are finally on their way to me. That'll keep me happy for a while.

Comment

I've ordered the standard Blu-Ray/DVD of Weathering With You. It should be the last item needed to complete my open Right Stuf order, although I'm planning to make another one soon...

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X