Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] New This Week: Releases for the Week of August 18th, 2020

Widgets Magazine
    In accordance to the U.S. Anime Releases thread, the following poll lists the releases that are officially scheduled to street this week. Please select the item(s) you are planning to buy this week, have on order, will receive as a crowdfunding reward, won in a contest, or have already bought. If you don't plan to have any of the above titles this week but are planning to get at least one of them later on, select "I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point". Otherwise, select "None of the above".

If you have made a mistake in voting or bought something else on this week's slate after voting, please leave a post with the corrections you would like made.

---

Last week...

Pick of the Week for August 11th is InuYasha: Set 2 (Blu-ray) with 4 votes.

---

Hall of Fame: (of 17 votes)

InuYasha: Set 2 (Blu-ray) - 23.53%

---

Poll Question: Which candidates are you casting your vote for this week?
    Beyond the Boundary (TV & Movies): Complete Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook CE)
    21.43%
    Ensemble Stars!, Part 1 (Blu-ray)
    0%
    Fragtime (Blu-ray)
    7.14%
    ISLAND: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)
    0%
    Pokémon: DP Galactic Battles: The Complete Season (DVD)
    0%
    Your Name (Blu-ray SteelBook)
    7.14%
    I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point.
    7.14%
    None of the above.
    64.29%

The poll is expired.

Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Nothing for me this week. I already have the LEs for Beyond the Boundary and Your Name, and I'm not interested in anything else coming this week.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Asirpa, Golden Kamuy
    Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Golden Wind
    Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Nothing this week.

Comment

Beyond the Boundary (TV & Movies): Complete Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook CE) will be a "next Sentai sale" purchase, while Your Name (Blu-ray SteelBook) is on its way. I own the standard editions of the former but would like to upgrade, and I own both the Japanese 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray LE and the US LE of the latter, but it's something that I'm always going to own every special release of.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Beyond the Boundary steelbook for me, though it already arrived a few weeks ago. I've already got the LE for your name., so no need to double dip on that one.
          Ana & Matsuri sandwich || my avatar library
          ~ Currently Watching: [email protected] Xenoglossia; Devil Hunter Yohko
          ~ Last Watched: Manabi Straight!; Ghost in the Shell; Space Patrol Luluco; My Neighbor Totoro; Sailor Moon S (film)
          homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X