Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] New This Week: Releases for the Week of August 4th, 2020

Widgets Magazine
    In accordance to the U.S. Anime Releases thread, the following poll lists the releases that are officially scheduled to street this week. Please select the item(s) you are planning to buy this week, have on order, will receive as a crowdfunding reward, won in a contest, or have already bought. If you don't plan to have any of the above titles this week but are planning to get at least one of them later on, select "I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point". Otherwise, select "None of the above".

If you have made a mistake in voting or bought something else on this week's slate after voting, please leave a post with the corrections you would like made.

---

Last week...

Pick of the Week for July 28th is O Maidens in Your Savage Season: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) with 7 votes.

---

Hall of Fame: (of 15 votes)

O Maidens in Your Savage Season: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) - 46.67%

Case Closed: Episode "One" (Blu-ray) - 33.33%

Love Hina Again (Blu-ray) - 33.33%

Galaxy Express 999 TV Series: Collection 2 (Blu-ray) -20.00%

---

Poll Question: Will you Ride Your Wave to Pick Up all of the great releases this week?
    ASTRA LOST IN SPACE: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    23.53%
    Fairy Tail, Part 23 (Blu-ray/DVD)
    5.88%
    Galaxy Angel AA + S (Blu-ray)
    17.65%
    Gundam Build Fighters: Special Build Disc (Blu-ray)
    17.65%
    Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    11.76%
    Naruto: 4-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
    0%
    Naruto: 4-Movie Collection (DVD)
    0%
    PROMARE (Blu-ray CE)
    11.76%
    Ride Your Wave (Blu-ray/DVD)
    17.65%
    Ride Your Wave (DVD)
    0%
    Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (2020 re-release)
    0%
    I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point.
    29.41%
    None of the above.
    11.76%

The poll is expired.

Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

I'm getting Fairy Tail Part 23.

Comment

Eventually I'll get Galaxy Angell and Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?, but I'm not in a hurry for them, so they can wait for a sale.

Comment

Got and watched PROMARE (Blu-ray CE) last week. ASTRA LOST IN SPACE: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) is a possibility, and I suppose Ride Your Wave (Blu-ray/DVD).
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Just ordered Build Fighters. That'll probably be it.

Comment

Gundam Build Fighters Special Build right now and Promare CE at a later time. The TRSI birthday sale wiped me out for a while...
            Ana & Matsuri sandwich || my avatar library
            ~ Currently Watching: [email protected] Xenoglossia; Devil Hunter Yohko
            ~ Last Watched: Manabi Straight!; Ghost in the Shell; Space Patrol Luluco; My Neighbor Totoro; Sailor Moon S (film)
            homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Nothing this week except "maybes".

Comment

I've ordered Astra Lost in Space, the Gundam Build Fighters specials, and the Ride Your Wave Blu-Ray. The latter two titles should be arriving soon; the first is part of a different order that will take a while longer to be fully assembled and shipped.

Comment

Been pre-ordering every Galaxy Angel release so far in the hopes that they will be able to complete the dub on X and right the wrong Bandai committed over a decade ago. I guess it won't be too long until we find out if it was able to happen. This means AA + S is no exception, and becomes my sole purchase for the week. I'll consider Picking Up Girls in a Dungeon II at some point, too.
                  Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
                  Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

Nothing for me this week but I do plan on getting Galaxy Angel AA + S at a later date.
                    Avatar: The 108th Devil Hunter, Yohko Mano (Devil Hunter Yohko)
                    Blu-ray.com / MAL /Games / Figures
                    Moderator Patrol Route: Movie & TV Discussions, Questioning Fandom

Comment

I got the Promare CE. I'm also considering Astra Lost in Space and Ride Your Wave. If I'm getting Danmachi, it will be the LE since I bought that for the first season.
                      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Asirpa, Golden Kamuy
                      Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Golden Wind
                      Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
                      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X