Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] New This Week: Releases for the Week of July 28th, 2020

Widgets Magazine
    In accordance to the U.S. Anime Releases thread, the following poll lists the releases that are officially scheduled to street this week. Please select the item(s) you are planning to buy this week, have on order, will receive as a crowdfunding reward, won in a contest, or have already bought. If you don't plan to have any of the above titles this week but are planning to get at least one of them later on, select "I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point". Otherwise, select "None of the above".

If you have made a mistake in voting or bought something else on this week's slate after voting, please leave a post with the corrections you would like made.

---

Last week...

Pick of the Week for July 21st is a tie between How clumsy you are, Miss Ueno.: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) and Patlabor The Mobile Police: Complete Collection (Blu-ray Special Edition) (repackaged) with 2 votes.

---

Hall of Fame: (of 18 votes)

No titles received at least 20% of the vote to be included in the Hall of Fame last week.

---

Poll Question: Are you in Love Again when you Revue the list of releases this week?
    Case Closed: Episode "One" (Blu-ray)
    33.33%
    Demon City Shinjuku (Blu-ray)
    6.67%
    Galaxy Express 999 TV Series: Collection 2 (Blu-ray)
    20.00%
    Love Hina Again (Blu-ray)
    33.33%
    Medabots: Season 2 Collection (SD Blu-ray)
    0%
    O Maidens in Your Savage Season: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    46.67%
    Revue Starlight (TV): Complete Collection (Blu-ray LE)
    13.33%
    I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point.
    20.00%
    None of the above.
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

O Maidens in Your Savage Season: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) is the only thing I have a chance of getting.
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Nothing for me this week.

Comment

Just received Love Hina Again and will buy O Maidens in Your Savage Season "soon".

Comment

I've ordered O Maidens in Your Savage Season. While I don't have the HiDive subscription that would have let me see what I'm buying, I have been following its manga with some interest.

Comment

Case Closed: Episode "One", Galaxy Express 999, and Love Hina Again.

Comment

Revue Starlight CE for me. One of my most anticipated releases of the past couple of years. Arrived a week or so ago from TRSI, and I'll begin watching tomorrow!
              Ana & Matsuri sandwich || my avatar library
              ~ Currently Watching: [email protected] Xenoglossia; Devil Hunter Yohko
              ~ Last Watched: Manabi Straight!; Ghost in the Shell; Space Patrol Luluco; My Neighbor Totoro; Sailor Moon S (film)
              homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Obviously, I shall have the savage maidens.

Comment

Quite a good week here, but for the time being I'm not planning to get anything from this week's slate of releases. Revue Starlight and O Maidens in Your Savage Season are definitely possibilities, but at the very earliest when the price drops. I'm good wit just sticking to the DVD release of Love Hina Again as I don't find it worth doubling up for, anyway.
                  MyAnimeList | Avatar: Asirpa, Golden Kamuy
                  Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Golden Wind
                  Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
                  The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I'm jotting myself down for Case Closed: Episode One and Love Hina Again for this week. The slipcover/cover art design for the Case Closed release is ingenious, and since I was never able to get Love Hina Again when it was available on DVD I'm really glad Discotek rescued it and is putting it out on Blu-ray.
                    Last edited by Mc-Taz; 07-28-2020, 01:10 PM.
                    Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
                    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine
                    Working...
                    X