Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] New This Week: Releases for the Week of December 10th, 2019

Widgets Magazine
    In accordance to the U.S. Anime Releases thread, the following poll lists the releases that are officially scheduled to street this (next) week. Please select the item(s) you are planning to buy this week, have on order, will receive as a crowdfunding reward, won in a contest, or have already bought. If you don't plan to have any of the above titles this week but are planning to get at least one of them later on, select "I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point". Otherwise, select "None of the above".

If you have made a mistake in voting or bought something else on this week's slate after voting, please leave a post with the corrections you would like made.

---

Last week...

Pick of the Week for December 3rd is Mai Mai Miracle (Blu-ray) with 3 votes.

---

Hall of Fame: (of 19 votes)

No titles received at least 20% of the vote to be included in the Hall of Fame last week.

---

Poll Question: Will you consult with your High School Student Council about how to be the best Millennium Actress this week?
    18if: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)
    0%
    Chain Chronicle - The Light of Haecceitas: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    5.88%
    Gakuen Basara - Samurai High School: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    0%
    Heavy Object: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)
    0%
    KADO - The Right Answer: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)
    0%
    Millennium Actress (Blu-ray/DVD)
    35.29%
    Seitokai Yakuindomo: Seasons 1 & 2 + Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
    23.53%
    Snow White with the Red Hair: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Classics)
    5.88%
    The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)
    11.76%
    I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point.
    11.76%
    None of the above.
    41.18%

The poll is expired.

Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

No immediate plans for any of these, though I probably need to get Millennium Actress at some point.
    Summer strawberries Ana & Matsuri || my avatar library
    ~ Currently Watching: Little Witch Academia; Revue Starlight; Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise
    ~ Last Watched: Leviathan -the last defense-; Kiki's Delivery Service; Boogiepop Phantom; Non Non Biyori Vacation; Ultraman
    homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Getting Millenium Actress. Got Seitokai Yakuindomo last week.

Comment

Nothing for me this week. If anything, Millenium Actress.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Main, Ascendance of a Bookworm
        Watching: Gundam 00, Dorohedoro, Medaka Box, Golden Wind
        Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Got Millennium Actress (Blu-ray/DVD) a few weeks ago. Could consider Snow White with the Red Hair: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Classics) and/or The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials) in the future.
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Nothing this week. Already have what I want from previous releases.

Comment

I shall definitely get Millennium Actress sometime soonish, just not this week. I'm thinking about getting Heavy Object, now that it's a single set release, as I generally enjoyed the show, but it's not a priority. I'm also interested in getting Seitokai Yakuindomo, as I streamed the first season (all because I love the opening song by Angela) and laughed quite a bit at the characters' bawdy antics. Are the second season and the movie equally fun?

I already own the earlier release of Snow White with the Red Hair, which is a favorite of mine and which I highly recommend for all aspects, not least because of the wonderful dynamic between the two leads (and I'm a sucker for romance).
              Avatar: Samson from Banner of the Stars.
              Nagi-sama Fanclub Member No.0002346

Comment

Nothing this week. Already have the previous Snow White with the Red Hair complete set.
                My Anime List
                Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Since my love for Seitokai Yakuindomo is immense, I had it pre-ordered from the day it was listed. SleepyDog The second season and movie continue in similar fashion. So if you enjoyed the first season, there's no reason to stop there! Truly my favorite raunchy comedy series, and the way the second season's first episode kicks off had me dying when I first watched it.

I feel like I will pick up Millenium Actress eventually. It's just a matter of time really, but probably not this week.
                  Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
                  Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X