Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] New This Week: Releases for the Week of November 26th, 2019

Widgets Magazine
    In accordance to the U.S. Anime Releases thread, the following poll lists the releases that are officially scheduled to street this (next) week. Please select the item(s) you are planning to buy this week, have on order, will receive as a crowdfunding reward, won in a contest, or have already bought. If you don't plan to have any of the above titles this week but are planning to get at least one of them later on, select "I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point". Otherwise, select "None of the above".

If you have made a mistake in voting or bought something else on this week's slate after voting, please leave a post with the corrections you would like made.

---

Last week...

Pick of the Week for November 19th is Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] II. lost butterfly (Blu-ray LE) with 4 votes.

---

Hall of Fame: (of 16 votes)

Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] II. lost butterfly - 37.50%
    - Blu-ray LE (25.00%)
    - DVD (12.50%)

---

Poll Question: Happy Thanksgiving! Which of these releases are you most thankful for this week?
    07-Ghost: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    0%
    A Silent Voice (Blu-ray LE)
    11.76%
    Conception: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    5.88%
    Haikyu!! 3rd Season: Compete Collection (Blu-ray)
    17.65%
    Haikyu!! 3rd Season: Compete Collection (DVD)
    0%
    Juni Taisen - Zodiac War: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)
    0%
    Kyo Kara Maoh! R: Complete OVA Collection (Blu-ray)
    11.76%
    My Roommate is a Cat: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    5.88%
    Nanbaka: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    0%
    Natsume Yujin-cho the Movie: Ephemeral Bond (Blu-ray)
    17.65%
    Nutcracker Fantasy (Blu-ray)
    11.76%
    One Piece: Episode of Skypiea (Blu-ray/DVD)
    0%
    Space Adventure Cobra the Movie (4K ULTRA HD Blu-ray)
    11.76%
    Star Blazers 2202, Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD)
    23.53%
    tada never falls in love: Complete Collection (Blu-ray LE)
    11.76%
    Zillion: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)
    0%
    I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point.
    11.76%
    None of the above.
    23.53%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Mc-Taz; 11-25-2019, 06:00 PM. Reason: Changed poll question for the missed holiday opportunity.
    Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Pretty good week for releases. I'll be getting Star Blazers 2202, while Silent Voice, My Roommate is a Cat, and Tada Never Falls in Love are all possibilities.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Super Bowl LIV in Miami
    Watching: Ultramarine Magmell, Release the Spyce, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: Too many to list
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Great week. Just finished taking in every bit of A Silent Voice (Blu-ray LE), and it was all beautiful, though much of it was predictably painful. No Haikyu!! 3rd Season: Compete Collection this week since the LE is coming next month, which I do have pre-ordered. Natsume Yujin-cho the Movie: Ephemeral Bond (Blu-ray) shipped several days ago, so I imagine it'll be here tomorrow or Tuesday. I got and watched Space Adventure Cobra the Movie (4K ULTRA HD Blu-ray) weeks ago, maybe even a month or more. Star Blazers 2202, Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD) should be shipping soon.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Nutcracker Fantasy for me. Can't say no to a creepy Sanrio Christmas movie!

I've got the regular edition of A Silent Voice (which I still haven't watched yet), but that LE is quite tempting, though it's not in my budget at the moment. Hopefully it'll still be around when I'm ready to spring for it.
        Merry Christmas from Ana & Matsuri! || my avatar library
        ~ Currently Watching: Sailor Moon SuperS; Cardcaptor Sakura - Clear Card
        ~ Last Watched: Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise; Hanebado!; Nutcracker Fantasy; Ronja, The Robber's Daughter; The Case of Hana & Alice; Sailor Moon S (+film)
        homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Very obviously Haikyu.

Comment

Just the A Silent Voice LE for me from thsi week. Never got around to preordering it though, and with the holiday sales starting, it might be a little while before I grab it (fingers crossed it's part of the Righstuf christmas sale or a megadeal).
            My Anime List
            Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

I've ordered the second part of Space Battleship Yamato (Star Blazers) 2202, which happens to be the half Crunchyroll didn't stream... I believe Funimation has streamed those episodes, and I do have a subscription to that service now, but I haven't found the time to schedule them.

Comment

I voted nothing for this week. However:
                A Silent Voice & Star Blazers 2202 are highly likely, just waiting for my backlog to shrink and my wallet to fatten enough to make them worth purchasing.
                My Roommate is a Cat & Natsume Yujin-cho are mostly likely.
                And Conception & tada never falls in love are shows that I'll think about with each sale, so who knows?

Comment

Before I changed out the poll question I was highlighting the 4K UHD release for Cobra, which will be my only pick-up from this week. I'm very thankful that Discotek are pioneering the first US UHD disc productions and I'd like to see more of it. Especially now that Cagliostro is being given a chance at it. Lupin being one of the first US crafted releases out on 4K, who would have thought?

Aside from that I already have the previous release for A Silent Voice, and I'm perfectly fine with that one. I suspect we'll be more likely to see that one in the holiday sales than the new release might be, but you never know.

I might consider picking up Conception at some point. The show was entertaining, but I also feel like it was such a dumpster fire at the same time. I'm surprised I watched through the whole thing while it was streaming, but I guess that might be reason enough to buy it at the right price. I don't know if I'd ever want to rewatch it though. I haven't played the game so my only connection with the show at this point is the anime.
                  Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
                  Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

Just 1 title for me this week:

Nutcracker Fantasy

I'm really looking forward to seeing this. I've watched Pyotr I. Tchaikovsky's ballet adaptation of E.T.A. Hoffman's classic tale "The Nutcracker and the Mouse King" many times over & am interested in seeing how Sanrio treated it as well.
                    Avatar: Belldandy, Urd & Skuld (Ah! My Goddess)
                    FilmAF / MAL /Games / Figures
                    Moderator Patrol Route: Movie & TV Discussions, Questioning Fandom

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine
                    Working...
                    X