Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] New This Week: Releases for the Week of November 19th, 2019

Widgets Magazine
    In accordance to the U.S. Anime Releases thread, the following poll lists the releases that are officially scheduled to street this (next) week. Please select the item(s) you are planning to buy this week, have on order, will receive as a crowdfunding reward, won in a contest, or have already bought. If you don't plan to have any of the above titles this week but are planning to get at least one of them later on, select "I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point". Otherwise, select "None of the above".

If you have made a mistake in voting or bought something else on this week's slate after voting, please leave a post with the corrections you would like made.

---

Last week...

Pick of the Week for November 12th is Natsu no Arashi!: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) with 4 votes.

---

Hall of Fame: (of 16 votes)

Natsu no Arashi!: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) - 25.00%

---

Poll Question: Do you Not Dream of a Picture Perfect Collection this week?
    Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] II. lost butterfly (Blu-ray LE)
    25.00%
    Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] II. lost butterfly (Blu-ray)
    12.50%
    Fruits Basket: Season 1, Part 1 (Blu-ray/DVD LE)
    6.25%
    Fruits Basket: Season 1, Part 1 (Blu-ray/DVD)
    6.25%
    Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    0%
    Harukana Receive: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    12.50%
    Hidamari Sketch: Picture Perfect Collection (Blu-ray)
    6.25%
    Hyouka: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)
    0%
    Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai: Complete Blu-ray Set
    18.75%
    Recovery of an MMO Junkie: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)
    0%
    I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point.
    31.25%
    None of the above.
    25.00%

The poll is expired.

Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Nothing for me at the moment...

I've already got the individual releases for Hidamari Sketch, and while I am interested in the Fruits Basket reboot, I haven't made a decision on it yet.
    Merry Christmas from Ana & Matsuri! || my avatar library
    ~ Currently Watching: Sailor Moon SuperS; Cardcaptor Sakura - Clear Card
    ~ Last Watched: Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise; Hanebado!; Nutcracker Fantasy; Ronja, The Robber's Daughter; The Case of Hana & Alice; Sailor Moon S (+film)
    homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Just Rascal. Getting the Italian Heaven's Feet II.

Comment

I'm getting the second Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel movie LE that's in transit right now. And maybe Rascal and Fruits Basket, and Rascal would have been a slam dunk had it been dubbed, which unfortunately it isn't since Aniplex's MO in regards to that is much different than everybody else's MO.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Gudako and Gudao ringing in the New Year, Fate/Grand Order
        Watching: Ultramarine Magmell, Release the Spyce, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: Too many to list
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Received my Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel II LE three days ago. Definitely going to pick up Rascal sooner or later (depends on if it actually has a chipboard artbox or not).

Already have the previous releases for Hyouka and MMO Junkie (both great shows I'd recommend).

Finally, there's the disappointment of Fruits Basket. Was really looking forward to grabbing it until seeing how badly Funi is screwing up the release with oversized flimsy boxes for each half of the season and calling them an LE with no artbox whatsoever. Might grab the standard edition if it's ever on sale for cheap. Otherwise, I'll just wait for the eventual complete collection.
          My Anime List
          Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] II. lost butterfly (Blu-ray LE) is on its way. I'll be getting the new Fruits Basket eventually, in some form. Already have previous releases of Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory and Hyouka. Probably not buying Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai: Complete Blu-ray Set.
            My Top Anime | Manga
            My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
            My FP Reviews | Twitter
            FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Nothing purchased yet. I'll almost certainly get Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai, maybe soon if I get a (large enough) holiday bonus.

Comment

I'll definitely be getting Aobuta, but I'm not sure if it will be this week. Maybe Hidamari Sketch sometime in the future. Already have the Hyouka season sets.
                Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
                Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

I've ordered Harukana Receive, and should admit to having previous releases of Hyouka and Full Metal Panic IV.

Comment

Originally posted by wagr View Post
                    Nothing purchased yet. I'll almost certainly get Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai, maybe soon if I get a (large enough) holiday bonus.
                    This is exactly my situation, too, even to waiting on an influx of funds for the holidays. I shall definitely purchase Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai, once my funds are in order, and I'd like to purchase the recent Fruits Basket, but I had not learned of the issues regarding its release. Chisel, I thought the oversized box images I saw were of an artbox, but now I'll have to investigate further. Also, being a Full Metal Panic fanboy, I shall definitely get Invisible Victory sometime too, just not now.

I already own previous releases of Hyouka, Hidamari Sketch, and Recovery of an MMO Junkie, and strongly recommend all of those, if you're interested: each one is wonderful in its own way.
                    Avatar: Samson from Banner of the Stars.
                    Nagi-sama Fanclub Member No.0002346

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine
                    Working...
                    X