• Show
Clear All

• [Streaming] Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode Oracle

Widgets Magazine
    https://www.funimation.com/blog/2019...ce-funimation/

Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode Oracle
    Simulcast Premieres October 7
    US, CA

Huh. I figured this was a lock for Sentai.
    "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!!!!" - Edward Elric

Comment

Originally posted by Diakia89 View Post
      Huh. I figured this was a lock for Sentai.
      Different production staff for this one plus with it not airing on TBS, it means they have nothing to do with it (TBS was the licensor for the last series).

Plus it means FUNi is probably dubbing it which is good since Sentai didn't for the last one.
      Avatar: From Sailor Moon S Episode 118 "The Battle in a Demonic Dimension! The Sailor Soldier's Bet"

Comment

There's that, and on top of that the previous version is a slice-of-life show about playing the game. This one, on the other hand, is adapted from the game itself, so the only thing on common is the franchise as everything else is just about completely different.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
        Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
          https://www.funimation.com/blog/2019...ce-funimation/

Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode Oracle
          Simulcast Premieres October 7
          US, CA
          Interesting to note that Funimation is implying that PSO2 does not have a Simuldub planned, and this may be the first time since before their partnership with Crunchyroll started that they've acquired a show without such a guarantee (other than through Aniplex).

Comment

I wonder what that is all about seeing that with them it's either Simuldub or bust when it comes to licensing stuff. I'm thinking that they want to take a wait and see approach and if it is getting enough viewers, then they will begin the simuldub for the winter season. Anyway, I feel like it will come eventually, but of course it's going to depend on how well the show pans out.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
            Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
            Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode Oracle - Opening Theme - Destiny

Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode Oracle - Ending Theme - Timeless Fortune
              Last edited by Slowhand; 10-16-2019, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine
              Working...
              X