X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27CansOfTuna
    replied
    Woot Chain Chronicle finally!!!!!! Yes

And I guess Ill also get Heavy Object finally.

Leave a comment:

• Glorian
    replied
    This is an extremely weak release slate, but I'm glad to see them finally release Chain Chronicle; that one's been in limbo for a while.

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied
    First post finally updated...

Leave a comment:

• Chisel
    replied
    Extremely weak month from Funi this time. So many re-releases most of which I already own the previous releases. Only one I'm interested in that I haven't got around to picking up is Yona of the Dawn. For that one, I actually might grab the Essentials release since the previous complete collection release didn't have a slipcover either. Nothing of else of interest for me. Was thinking of getting the Is this a Zombie S1&2 set until I saw how ridiculously ugly of a release it is.

EDIT: Scratch that, I completely forgot I had already grabbed the Yona complete collection during Rightstuf's 32-Bit sale two months ago. Picked up too many titles that month lol.
    Last edited by Chisel; 09-17-2019, 10:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GingaDaiuchuu
    replied
    Wow, just a bunch of re-releases and a few others I don't care about. Not much of a Christmas month.

Leave a comment:

• Kenshiro80
    replied
    Originally posted by Mach Rider View Post
    So that officially marks 2019 as having zero new One Piece voyages, and not a peep from Funimation as to why.
    Nothing for me, either. I'm sad about no One Piece dub this year.
    Any chance they'll surprise us on the 20th Anniversary with new episodes on Funimation now?.
    Oh yeah, this is Toei, so no chance.

Leave a comment:

• gundamcero
    replied
    lol. Pretty lame month from Funi. Essential trash basically. Where are the last two weeks of December though?

Also, so glad I give no shits about One Piece.

Leave a comment:

• Mach Rider
    replied
    Nothing for me. First time for Funimation in a long time. January will likely be busy though, I’m hoping that’s where more Attack on Titan lands, and I’m sure that’ll be the last Super release as well.

So that officially marks 2019 as having zero new One Piece voyages, and not a peep from Funimation as to why.

Leave a comment:

• MythicalFangNZ
    replied
    Wow, if that is all of December then I am disappointed. Mostly re-releases, with only a couple of new releases here. I see that Conception BD has a release date of November 26. Was this a late solicitation or a mistake with the release date? But man, I hope there are more for December coming out soon. I am not impressed.

Leave a comment:

• Buckeye
    replied
    It’s a weak release slate, though that’s to be expected for December as not much gets out during the holidays.

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied
    https://www.funimation.com/shop/pre-orders/
    https://www.rightstufanime.com/new-items/

Re-releases everywhere. Will update top post later today.
    Last edited by WTK; 09-16-2019, 02:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Buckeye
    replied
    And today, we shall now what's coming in December. Hopefully, it will be something I can gladly put in preorders for as the fall 2018 season features plenty of great stuff, and we should be getting at least something from the winter 2019 season. As much as I want to see something from Shield Hero, there's a good chance Viz releases that instead seeing that there are two more seasons coming, and it's a longshot it will be solicited in December on top of that provided that it was locked in as one of the last titles of Crunchyroll's partnership.

Leave a comment:

• BlaizeV
    replied
    Didn't One Piece start to get released on Blu Ray around the Punk Hazard arc in Japan? Maybe the hold up is because Funimation want to start releasing the series on Blu Ray from here on and that there is a certain time period they have to wait on before they can start to do that? (just like any other English release on BD, thanks to the shared zone code).

Leave a comment:

• Chisel
    replied
    While more dubbed One Piece releases would be great, I'm still wishing upon a star Funi would continue those stellar Collection Box sets which each compiled 4 collections into a classy artbox with some postcards and a wanted poster.

Leave a comment:

• Kenshiro80
    replied
    Seriously though, Funimation are surely continuing the dub for the One Piece TV series. They aren't acting like a company who are ready to cancel the main show.
    You've got that Merry route of the One Piece binge, the Podcast, all these specials they are releasing, and now Stampede. If they were cancelling it, then they needed to say so a while back. The silence on this has been frustrating, though perhaps they are waiting for the Anniversary to announce further episodes.

Leave a comment:

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine
Working...
X