Widgets Magazine

Funimation December 2019 Solicitations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, just a bunch of re-releases and a few others I don't care about. Not much of a Christmas month.
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Extremely weak month from Funi this time. So many re-releases most of which I already own the previous releases. Only one I'm interested in that I haven't got around to picking up is Yona of the Dawn. For that one, I actually might grab the Essentials release since the previous complete collection release didn't have a slipcover either. Nothing of else of interest for me. Was thinking of getting the Is this a Zombie S1&2 set until I saw how ridiculously ugly of a release it is.

EDIT: Scratch that, I completely forgot I had already grabbed the Yona complete collection during Rightstuf's 32-Bit sale two months ago. Picked up too many titles that month lol.
      Last edited by Chisel; 09-17-2019, 10:30 AM.
      My Anime List
      Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

First post finally updated...

Comment

This is an extremely weak release slate, but I'm glad to see them finally release Chain Chronicle; that one's been in limbo for a while.

Comment

Woot Chain Chronicle finally!!!!!! Yes

And I guess Ill also get Heavy Object finally.
            AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X