This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are the next set of premiere dates:

Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath of the Gods: Wednesday, October 9 (17:55 on TV Tokyo)
    Stars Align: Thursday, October 10 (25:58 on TBS)
    Food Wars! The Fourth Plate: Friday, October 11 (24:30 on Tokyo MX)
    Cooking Master Boy: Friday, October 11 (26:25 on MBS)

The third Animeism show this season will be the new Cooking Master Boy series, meaning that both new shows to the block are by Production I.G. The tennis show occupies the second slot on TBS, meaning that No Guns Life is expected to be premiere on Thursday, Oct. 10 in the 25:28 time slot as the other TBS show this season. Food Wars is in the timeslot that the first Hi Score Girl series aired, so the second season will have a new timeslot, though whether it means it's still on Fridays remains to be seen. And the Seven Deadly Sins will air right before Ahiru no Sora as it moves to TV Tokyo after the first two seasons were on MBS.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
    Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

The next premiere dates to be announced:

The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious: Wednesday, October 2 (23:30 on Tokyo MX)
      Assassins Pride: Thursday, October 10 (24:00 on Tokyo MX)

And now I'll go and make new predictions for the rest of the shows whose air dates have yet to be announced. First off, here are the shows whose publisher ties centered around a certain time slot are known and I'm pretty sure about:

Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld: Saturday, October 5 (24:00 on Tokyo MX) (same timeslot as all other seasons)
      Beastars: Wednesday, October 9 (24:55 on Fuji TV) (+Ultra)
      Psycho-Pass 3: Thursday, October 10 (24:55 on Fuji TV) (Noitamina)
      No Guns Life: Thursday, October 10 (25:28 on TBS) (Other TBS show)

And the rest are blind guesses based on what time slots are still available:

Bananya season 2: Tuesday, October 1 (21:55 on Tokyo MX)
      African Office Worker: Tuesday, October 1 (24:30 on Tokyo MX)
      Tenka Hyakken: Tuesday, October 1 (24:45 on Tokyo MX)
      Azur Lane: Wednesday, October 2 (24:00 on Tokyo MX)
      Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boy: Wednesday, October 2 (25:35 on Tokyo MX)
      Blade of the Immortal: Thursday, October 3 (22:30 on Tokyo MX)
      Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth: Friday, October 4 (22:30 on Tokyo MX)
      Pet: Sunday, October 6 (24:30 on Tokyo MX)
      Babylon: Monday, October 7 (22:00 on Tokyo MX)
      High School Prodigies Have it Easy, Even in Another World: Monday, October 7 (23:00 on Tokyo MX)
      Val x Love: Monday, October 7 (24:30 on Tokyo MX)
      Kandagawa Jet Girls: Monday, October 7 (25:35 on TV Tokyo)
      Hi Score Girl II: Friday, October 25 (25:05 on Tokyo MX)

Tenka Hyakken is going to be a short as previously announced, and given the studio I have to think that African Office Worker is a short as well with both likely half-length. So they share the timeslot that Magical Sempai and Are You Lost? are sharing this season.
      Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Lots of premiere date announcements these past two days as the season is almost upon us.

Bananya season 2: Tuesday, October 1 (7:30 on TV Tokyo)
        High School Prodigies Have it Easy Even in Another World: Thursday, October 3 (22:30 on Tokyo MX)
        Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boy: Friday, October 4 (22:30 on Tokyo MX)
        African Office Worker: Sunday, October 6 (24:30 on Tokyo MX)
        Babylon: Monday, October 7 (22:00 on Tokyo MX)
        Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth: Monday, October 7 (23:00 on Tokyo MX)
        Beastars: Wednesday, October 9 (24:55 on Fuji TV)
        No Guns Life: Thursday, October 10 (25:28 on TBS)
        Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld: Saturday, October 12 (24:00 on Tokyo MX)
        Hi Score Girl II: Friday, October 25 (25:05 on Tokyo MX)

So that leaves only six shows left: Azur Lane, Kandagawa Jet Girls, Psycho-Pass 3 (time slot is known, but premiere date hasn't been announced), Pet, Tenka Hyakken, and Val x Love. Psycho-Pass is on Fuji TV, while Val x Love has been announced for Tokyo MX. The other four shows don't have any TV information yet, but I expect at least one of them to be on TV Tokyo.

Comment

The premiere date announcements are winding down, and here are the latest.

Val x Love: Saturday, October 5 (25:30 on Tokyo MX)
          Psycho-Pass 3: Thursday, October 10 (24:55 on Fuji TV)
          Blade of the Immortal: Thursday, October 10

On the latest PV for Blade of the Immortal, it confirms that it is exclusively on Amazon worldwide (previously it didn't say anything beyond Japan), and this is going to be an ONA series as opposed to a TV series, so it will be stream-only on Amazon.

Comment

https://www.funimation.com/blog/2019/09/12/my-hero-academia-season-4-will-be-subbed-and-dubbed-on-funimation-now

Funimation will stream day and date with the Japanese broadcast when it starts on October 12 in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland and Australia, and on Hulu. FunimationNow will also stream SimulDub™ episodes of the top-rated anime series.

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
              NHK Enterprises

- Honorary Demon Iruma-kun | 23 eps
              Now titled Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun.

Comment

Some more premiere dates as the announcements wind down:

Azur Lane: Thursday, October 3 (22:30 on Tokyo MX)
                Tenka Hyakken: Sunday, October 13 (22:54 on BS11)

Tenka Hyakken is a short, and given its airtime, it's probably going to be only five minutes long. So with that, only Kandagawa Jet Girls and Pet remain for premiere date announcements. As for when their premiere dates might be, Pet is looking like it will be a Wednesday show in the 25:35 time slot since it's a Kadokawa show, and that timeslot is still open. For Jet Girls, no network has been announced, and there's a good possibility that it's a TV Tokyo show, and so far nothing has been announced and the network airs anime on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights, and occasionally on Fridays since Fruits Basket will be going on break. If it's on Tokyo MX, the only available time slots left in which a show premiered in the summer season are Sundays at 23:30, Mondays at 24:30, Tuesdays at 24:30, and the aforementioned Wednesday slot for Kadokawa shows.

In the meantime, I'm updating my predictions for the final time as I can expect to see Sentai announce their first title this week or next. In particular, I'm double-listing shows for which Crunchyroll has the master license to as I fully expect Sentai to dub and release Chihayafuru and Food Wars when the time comes, and I can see some of CR's licenses being simuldubbed. That said, there will be some shows licensed by Funimation or Sentai that will stream on Crunchyroll, but I won't make that listing.

Comment

Just noting this here, so it's documented, even if it isn't anime.

Paw Patrol will be moving to Sundays at 7:00AM, next to Disney's Pre-School block (which is immediately after it at 7:30AM), replacing Fairy Tail. It appears to be a "Best of" Selection.

TV Aichi and Bandai Channel both apparently reporting Fairy Tail is ending on Episode 328 on September 29th, so that should be the end of the series run on Television.

Comment

bilibili
                    Bear in mind, I don't think this is an indicator of Funimation's involvement in them *yet*, keep an eye out for the European streaming sites as always.

EDIT 9/25: Forgot to keep track yesterday, so date of addition might be slightly off.
                    Last edited by Rootsofjustice; 09-26-2019, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Worth noting:

TV Tokyo will be removing it's traditional anime programming on Thursdays at the 6PM hour (Technically 5:55PM to 6:55PM). Their variety show that was airing later, has been extended by a half-hour, moving into 6:25PM slot, and the 5:55PM slot will be TV Tokyo's pre-school programming block, "Pre-School Time!". Weirdly not listed on the anime side, despite having animated content, but it'll have the French-Japanese co-production, Little Astro Boy (unrelated to the previously named series), called "Go!Go! Atom!" in Japan, along with "Egg Car", which I'm having a hard time finding information on.

I doubt this'll be simulcasted, but worth mentioning here.

Comment

Crunchyroll Fall 2019 anime lineup (new additions so far...) https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...9-anime-lineup
                        Code:
                        ASCENDANCE OF A BOOKWORM
                        Air Time TBD
                        Availability: Worldwide ex. Asia

BANANYA SEASON 2
                        Air Time TBD
                        Availability TBD

BLACKFOX
                        Air Time TBD
                        Availability: Worldwide excluding Asia, France, Germany, Italy and Russia[/B]

CHIHAYAFURU 3
                        Air Time TBD
                        Availability TBD

DIDN'T I SAY TO MAKE MY ABILITIES AVERAGE IN THE NEXT LIFE?!
                        Air Time TBD

FOOD WARS: THE FOURTH PLATE
                        Air Time TBD
                        Availability: TBD

HIGH SCHOOL PRODIGIES HAVE IT EASY EVEN IN ANOTHER WORLD
                        Air Time TBD

RADIANT SEASON 2
                        Air Time TBD

WELCOME TO DEMON SCHOOL, IRUMA-KUN
                        Air Time TBD
                        Funimation Fall 2019 anime lineup (new additions so far...) https://www.funimation.com/blog/2019...rce-funimation
                        Code:
                        Kono Oto Tomare!: Sounds of Life Season 2
                        Simulcast Premieres October 5
                        SimulDub Premiere TBA
                        US, CA, UK, IE, AU, NZ

My Hero Academia Season 4
                        Simulcast Premieres October 12
                        SimulDub Premiere TBA
                        US, CA, UK, IE, AU, NZ

We Never Learn!: BOKUBEN Season 2
                        Simulcast Premieres October 5
                        US, CA, UK, IE

Sword Art Online Alicization War of Underworld
                        Simulcast Premieres October 12
                        US, CA, UK, IE

Comment

As expected, Crunchyroll will be streaming season 4 of My Hero Academia like it has with previous seasons.

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...2019-spotlight

There's something PLUS ULTRA on the way to Crunchyroll's Fall 2019 Simulcast Lineup. One of the season's most hotly-anticipated returns is My Hero Academia Season 4, which ups the stakes for Deku and the rest of the UA students when it touches down on Crunchyroll on October 12. Find out more about the next leg of the journey in our overview below!

Comment

https://www.funimation.com/blog/2019...rce-funimation

RADIANT Season 2
                            SimulDub Premiere TBA
                            US, CA, UK, IE, AU, NZ

Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode Oracle
                            Simulcast Premieres October 7
                            US, CA

Stars Align
                            Simulcast Premieres October 10
                            SimulDub Premiere TBA
                            US, CA, UK, IE, AU, NZ

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
                              https://www.funimation.com/blog/2019...rce-funimation
                              Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode Oracle
                              Simulcast Premieres October 7
                              US, CA
                              Huh.. that's... a missed opportunity for Phantasy Star Online if it's not getting a simuldub, given this is a proper adaptation of the games first couple episodes, and we're getting the game localized and released fairly soon.
                              Last edited by ChibiGoku; 09-22-2019, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                                As expected, Crunchyroll will be streaming season 4 of My Hero Academia like it has with previous seasons.

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...2019-spotlight

It seems like that Crunchyroll get season 4 of My Hero Academia, and Funimation get RADIANT Season 2 in return....

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X