X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Streaming] Fall 2019 anime lineup

Widgets Magazine
    Fall series with approximate/planned Japan broadcast dates [subject to change]:

Anime Charts:
    - https://anichart.net/Fall-2019
    - http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/seasons/upcoming
    - https://www.livechart.me/summer-2019/tv

Lineup Pages (TBA):
    - http://www.crunchyroll.com/lineup
    - https://www.funimation.com/simuldubs
    - https://www.hidive.com/schedule

October 12th
    - My Hero Academia: Season 4 | TOHO animation | FunimationNow

October 2019
    - Fairy gone, Part 2 | TOHO animation | FunimationNow, Hulu?
    - Fate/Grand Order Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia | Aniplex | TBA
    - GRANBLUE FANTASY: The Animation Season 2 | Aniplex | TBA
    - Kono Oto Tomare!: Sounds Of Life, Part 2 | King Records | FunimationNow, Hulu?
    - Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld | Aniplex | TBA

some of the October / fall notables so far...
    - Beastars (Netflix: TBC)
    - Chihayafuru Season 3
    - Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma Season 4
    - Hi Score Girl Season 2 (Netflix: TBC)
    - Radiant Season 2
    - PSYCHO-PASS Season 3
    - The Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath of The Gods
    - We Never Learn: BOKUBEN Season 2

NHK Enterprises

- Honorary Demon Iruma-kun | 23 eps

Comment

http://4NN.cx/.148897

Anime series ACTORS -Songs Connection- is set to premiere in Fall 2019!

The first three episodes of the series was screened at 11AM on July 7th (Sunday) at Anime Expo 2019, the premier anime convention held at Los Angeles Convention Center at the beginning of July.

As the series is premiering in the fall, the special screening at Anime Expo was the series' World Premiere and the excitement of the fans was tangible in the air.

At the opening of the premiere, the audiences were treated to a video message from three popular voice ACTORS from the series - Gakuto Kajiwara (CV: Saku Otonomiya), Wataru Urata (CV: Sosuke Kagura), and Yūya Hozumi (Uta Outa). Before introducing the series, they greeted audiences in English and received warm applause and cheers from the crowd.

Featuring Japanese voice ACTORS with large followings among American fans, as well as popular vocaloid songs, certain scenes in the premiered episodes drew incredible reactions from the audience. The end of the premiere was marked by huge applause and cheers throughout the crowd. This highly-rated series is scheduled to air this fall.

ACTORS -Songs Connection-
      Set to premiere October, 2019.

Comment

Here are the first premiere dates for the Fall 2019 season:

Rise Up! Animal Road: Wednesday, October 2
        Fairy Gone part 2: Sunday, October 6 (24:00 on Tokyo MX)
        Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai! 3: Monday, October 7 (21:55 on Tokyo MX)
        My Hero Academia season 4: Saturday, October 12 (17:30 on YTV)

No time slot is given for Animal Road, but since it is a Kadokawa show that it's probably going to be in one of the two time slots reserved for Kadokawa shows, either at 25:05 or 25:35 (my guess is 25:35).

So with that, I will predict the premiere days for shows whose publisher information is known. As soon as I feel that the season slate is finalized, I will predict the dates for the rest of the shows.

Note: None of these premiere dates below are official. They are just my predictions as to when they will be annoucned.

Stars Align: Thursday, October 3 (TBS)
        Granblue Fantasy 2: Friday, October 4 (Aniplex overflow block)
        Kabuchicho Sherlock: Friday, October 11 (Animeism)
        Oresuki: Friday, October 4 (Predicted to be on Animeism)
        Z/X Reunion: Friday, October 4 (TV Tokyo, and likely to take the spot Fruits Basket was in)
        Fate/Grand Order: Babylonia: Saturday, October 5 (Aniplex block)
        Sword Art Online Alicization: War of the Underworld: Saturday, October 5 (Aniplex block)
        We Never Learn 2: Saturday, October 5 (Aniplex block)
        Kono Oto Tomare! Sounds of Life Part 2: Saturday, October 5 (Same as part 1)
        Radiant season 2: Saturday, October 5 (Same as season 1 on NHK-E)
        Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath of the Gods: Saturday, October 6 (Likely on MBS again, which airs non-Animeism shows on Saturdays)
        Mairimashita! Iruma-kun: Sunday, October 6 (NHK-E, but taking the early Sunday timeslot instead that CCS: Clear Card aired in)
        Beastars: Wednesday, October 9 (+Ultra)
        Psycho-Pass 3: Thursday, October 10 (Noitamina)
        Chihayafuru 3: Tuesday, October 22 (AnichU, and given Try Knight's late start that this would be the week after it finishes up if 12 eps)
        Hi Score Girl II: Friday, October 25 (Same as season 1, and the first three weeks will be for the OVA episodes with the first new one beginning after that)

Note that for the fall, Aniplex will have five shows: FGO, SAO, We Never Learn, Granblue Fantasy, and Oresuki, and that means one of the shows will have to air outside their usual timeslots that consists of three Saturday shows in the main Aniplex block and one on Friday in the overflow block. In the past, they have aired shows in the Animeism block, but stopped doing so when Amazon had worldwide exclusive streaming rights, and now that they don't, I'm predicting that Oresuki will be the third show in the Animeism block. As for the three Saturday shows, Fate series shows have always been on Saturdays, while SAO will undoubtedly be a Saturday show, and the third Sunday show is usually for a slice-of-life show and We Never Learn was in that timeslot in the spring, thus Granblue Fantasy is the Friday show in my predictions.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Latina, If It's For My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord
        Watching: Princess Principal, Darling in the FranXX, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Here are the next announced premiere dates:

Urashimasakatasen no Nichijo: Wednesday, October 2 (21:54 on Tokyo MX)
          Ascendance of a Bookworm: Wednesday, October 2 (22:00 on Tokyo MX on one week delay, 24:30 on WOWOW)
          Granblue Fantasy season 2: Friday, October 4 (24:00 on Tokyo MX)
          Kono Oto Tomare! Part 2: Saturday, October 5 (25:00 on Tokyo MX)
          Z/X Code Reunion: Tuesday, October 8 (23:00 on Tokyo MX)
          Rifle is Beautiful: Sunday, October 13 (23:00 on Tokyo MX)
          Chihayafuru 3: Tuesday, October 22 (25:29 on NTV)

Urashimasakatasen no Nichijo is going to be a five-minute short, and Bookworm is listed for 14 episodes, though it's unclear how the 14th episode is going to air at this point. Since Try Knights was getting a late start on the AnichU block that Chihayafuru season 3 gets a late start as well. It will run for 24 episodes, thus putting the ending date on April 7, 2020 assuming it takes the usual week off for the new year after 10 episodes. Lastly, Granblue Fantasy will occupy the Aniplex overflow slot as predicted, meaning that the Saturday Aniplex block will likely be FGO, SAO, and We Never Learn in that order, and while Oresuki is also an Aniplex show, I have a feeling that will be the third Animeism show so that all five of these can air this season.

A few more shows were added this season as Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise is coming as the sequel to Build Divers, while Kandagawa Jet Girls and New Cooking Master Boy were also added for this season. I think that will likely be it for new shows seeing that this season has many more new shows than the summer season. I'll put together my airdate predictions for the rest of the shows, as well as predicting who licenses what.
          Last edited by Buckeye; 08-03-2019, 02:37 PM.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Latina, If It's For My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord
          Watching: Princess Principal, Darling in the FranXX, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Toonami Stuff
          Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Now that it appears that all new shows for the fall season have been announced, time for me to make my predictions as to what ends up with whom. As I did with last season's predictions, I'm listing shows under the primary licensor. While other shows might end up on Crunchyroll, the shows under the list for Crunchyroll titles are for stuff that's either streaming nowhere else or shows that are CR co-productions.

* indicates confirmation of the license
            ^ indicates a sequel or spinoff to something licensed and while it usually stays with them, that's not always the case.

Crunchyroll (Master licensor and shows not streaming elsewhere)
            *Bananya season 2
            *Chihayafuru 3 (sublicensed to Sentai)
            *Food Wars! The Fourth Plate (sublicensed to Sentai)
            *Ascendance of a Bookworm
            *Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!
            *High School Prodigies Have it Easy Even in Another World
            *Radiant season 2(sublicensed by Funimation)
            *Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun
            ^Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise (licensed by Sunrise)
            Actors: Songs Connection
            Azur Lane
            Cooking Master Boy
            Kandagawa Jet Girls
            Null Peta
            Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth
            Taeko's Everyday Life
            Tenka Hyakken
            Urashimasakatasen no Nichijou
            Z/X Code Reunion

Funimation
            *Dr. Stone (continuing)
            *Fire Force (continuing)
            *Fairy Gone part 2
            *Kono Oto Tomare! part 2
            *My Hero Academia season 4
            ^Psycho-Pass 3
            ^Radiant season 2 (simuldub for CR license)
            African Office Worker
            Assassins Pride
            The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious
            Kabukicho Sherlock
            No Guns Life
            Rise Up! Animal Road
            Sora the Wingless Duck
            Special Crime Investigation Unit - Special 7
            Val x Love
            Two other CR licenses

Sentai
            ^Chihayafuru 3 (Dubcast)
            ^Food Wars! The Fourth Plate
            After School Dice Club
            Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode Oracle
            Rifle is Beautiful
            Stars Align
            Young Disease Outburst Boy

Aniplex
            *Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front Babylonia
            *Granblue Fantasy season 2
            *Oresuki
            *Sword Art Online Alicization: War of the Underworld
            *We Never Learn season 2

Amazon
            *Vinland Saga (continuing)
            *Babylon
            *Blade of the Immortal: Immortal
            *Pet

Netflix
            *Beastars
            *Hi Score Girl II
            ^Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath of the Gods
            Last edited by Buckeye; 09-20-2019, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
              Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath of the Gods: Saturday, October 6 (Likely on MBS again, which airs non-Animeism shows on Saturdays)
              Real quick, since I meant to response sooner. MBS removed the Saturday morning slot (really was TBS's decision), so the hour anime Saturday morning slot, from 6:30AM to 7:30AM was removed. First half being MBS owned and produced, with the second half being TBS. Ultimately it kinda messed up with Takara-Tomy's plans, as Zoids Wild is now moving to TV Tokyo, and Shinkalion is... well, up in the air but it is getting a movie.

So I'm still not sure where the heck Seven Deadly Sins is gonna air, especially considering it's been a series Kodansha and parties that be want it targeted towards All Ages, so they've kept it airing during the day. Could it move networks? Could the network open up a new day time slot?

Just have a lot of questions at this point.

Comment

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...to-crunchyroll

Amazing news for fans of both bananas AND cats: Bananya is coming back for another season on Crunchyroll! Bananya Season 2 is on the way as part of the Fall 2019 anime season, so fans can look forward to more adventures with Bananya and friends, including over 20 new characters.

The new season has Yuki Kaji and Ayumu Murase returning to lend their voices to their respective Bananyas. Timing and territories will be announced at a later date, but for now you can catch up with the first 13-episode season.

Bananya Season 2
                Launch Time: Fall 2019
                Territories: TBD

Comment

Originally posted by ChibiGoku View Post

Real quick, since I meant to response sooner. MBS removed the Saturday morning slot (really was TBS's decision), so the hour anime Saturday morning slot, from 6:30AM to 7:30AM was removed. First half being MBS owned and produced, with the second half being TBS. Ultimately it kinda messed up with Takara-Tomy's plans, as Zoids Wild is now moving to TV Tokyo, and Shinkalion is... well, up in the air but it is getting a movie.

So I'm still not sure where the heck Seven Deadly Sins is gonna air, especially considering it's been a series Kodansha and parties that be want it targeted towards All Ages, so they've kept it airing during the day. Could it move networks? Could the network open up a new day time slot?

Just have a lot of questions at this point.
                  I'm wondering if it might in fact be the last Animeism slot considering that's basically it as far as I know for joint MBS/TBS timeslots. Wouldn't be unprecedented for a show that started on Nichigo to end up there as it happened to Haikyu. Also the production committee appears to be undergoing a massive shakeup, as the latest PV was posted by VAP as opposed to Aniplex.

I have no idea what's going on with the show now...

Comment

More BANANYA?! MEOWSOME!

Comment

Originally posted by Rootsofjustice View Post

I'm wondering if it might in fact be the last Animeism slot considering that's basically it as far as I know for joint MBS/TBS timeslots. Wouldn't be unprecedented for a show that started on Nichigo to end up there as it happened to Haikyu. Also the production committee appears to be undergoing a massive shakeup, as the latest PV was posted by VAP as opposed to Aniplex.

I have no idea what's going on with the show now...
                      "VAP"

That's... interesting. That would suggest Nippon Television. In fact, hmm...

I wonder. The deal with Netflix is likely via Aniplex, as there seemed to been some oddities with the licensing of that (maybe result of Kodansha and Aniplex miscomunication), as the Netflix streams had Aniplex's logo and everything. But if Aniplex is no longer in the picture of the Prodution Committee, wouldn't that mean as a result of a new committee with new members, Netflix would no longer be guaranteed automatic rights or first dibs? Something similar happened with FUNimation and Mushishi, for Season 2.

It likely would still go to Netflix, but there might be a chance it couldn't, so this is... An interesting development. I was wondering if Aniplex was gonna be there, but they'd been MIA on all promotional stuff for this particular season, so...

I guess we'll see. It's true that Seven Deadly Sins did insanely well for Netflix, but I know this series had constant complaints about there being no Simulcasts, so I guess we'll see on that front.

Comment

That's an interesting turn of events there. The fact that Deen is animation this instead of A-1 seemed to hint at this. Anyway, what I meant by saying that non-Animeism shows on MBS are on Saturdays refers to that block that consists of four shows, and most of them are for Aniplex shows that aired a bit earlier on Tokyo MX, and I was thinking it would take one of those slots based on where it was broadcast in the past. But that's not always the case as, for example, Attack on Titan started out on MBS, but season 3 went to NHK, and will also be the case for the final season as well.

Comment

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...lanned-for-crx

Crunchyroll has acquired the rights to the movie Black Fox and will be streaming it on their site in the near future. This movie will premiere at Crunchyroll Expo, ahead of its premiere in Japan. The movie premieres on October 5, so that's when it's most likely coming to Crunchyroll.

New details have arrived for the BLACKFOXanime, which is officially coming to Crunchyroll in the near future. For those who want to check out the latest Crunchyroll co-production even earlier, the anime will have its world premiere at this year's Crunchyroll Expo!

BLACKFOX
                          Launch Time: TBA
                          Territories: Worldwide excluding Asia, France, Germany, Italy and Russia

Synopsis:
                          Living in a ninja residence tucked away in a corner of a futuristic city is Rikka, the eldest daughter of a Ninja clan, who looks up to her father?a researcher?very much. Carrying on with her life normally, Rikka's home came suddenly under attack one day. Driven into a corner, what would she do to overcome this crisis?

Rip darkness to pieces and become "BLACK"!

Comment

^^^

blackfox | official preview

blackfox | first 7 minutes (sneak peek)

Comment

Here are the next premiere dates to be announced:

After School Dice Club: Wednesday, October 2 (26:16 on ABC, Thursday 24:30 on Tokyo MX)
                              Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Babylonia: Saturday, October 5 (23:30 on Tokyo MX)
                              Special Crime Investigation Unit - Special 7: Sunday, October 6 (22:00 on Tokyo MX)

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X