X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zidanetribal2000
    replied
    Originally posted by WTK View Post

It's a typo on my part. Thanks for catching that.
    Your welcome

Leave a comment:

• zidanetribal2000
    replied
    So after updating the Classics/Essentials table I noticed September 2019 is a big month for Crunchyroll re-releases. Previously the max number of Crunchyroll re-releases in a single month was 4 and this happened 3 times. September 2019 is also the first month where there are more Crunchyroll re-releases for the Essentials line than Funimation re-releases. If the preliminary box art is correct Love Live! Sunshine!!: Seasons 1 & 2 Collection will be the highest priced Essentials release @ MSRP $69.98 dethroning current record holder Deadman Wonderland: Complete Collection @ MSRP $49.98. --- End Trivia

I'll pass on Wolf's Rain (Classics) since I got the previous release. However I will defiantly get the Classics releases for Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu and The Second Raid as these are perfect for my collection as BR only sets. Now all they need to do is re-release the OG Full Metal Panic as a Classic release and I can upgrade them all.

Will have to stream some of the other shows before I make a decision to buy but Lord of Vermilion looks interesting. I'm a sucker for Steelbooks so I probably will get Yu Yu Hakusho lol

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied
    Originally posted by zidanetribal2000 View Post
    The MSRP for this is now $24.98 (your price $18.74) to match the previous Anime Classics DVD/Blu-Ray combo pack
    It's a typo on my part. Thanks for catching that.

Leave a comment:

• zidanetribal2000
    replied
    The MSRP for this is now $24.98 (your price $18.74) to match the previous Anime Classics DVD/Blu-Ray combo pack

Leave a comment:

• GingaDaiuchuu
    replied
    For the final lineup, some more re-releases replace their previous editions on the eternal list: Classroom of the Elite: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials), Interviews with Monster Girls: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials), Love Live! Sunshine!!: Seasons 1 & 2 Collection (Blu-ray), and Wolf's Rain: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Classics).

Just ordered My Hero Academia: Season 3, Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD) and One Piece: Episode of East Blue (Blu-ray/DVD).

Definitely planning to get The Tatami Galaxy: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD) in the near future.

I want to say I don't need Yu Yu Hakusho: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook), but chances are I'll end up replacing my previous Blu-rays eventually.

Leave a comment:

• angelmcazares
    replied
    The rereleases onslaught continues. I am buying Tatami Galaxy because I promised I would if Funimation ever released it on disc; Wolf's Rain is a possibility. I am interested on MHA, but I am waiting for rereleases with 24 or more episodes.

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied
    First post fully updated...

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied
    Slate is up @ TRSI: https://www.rightstufanime.com/categ...e:desc&show=48

EDIT: all releases were the ones that have been revealed already

EDIT 2: back on Funimation Shop as well https://www.funimation.com/shop/pre-orders
    Last edited by WTK; 06-14-2019, 03:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied
    Originally posted by WTK View Post
    Of all things...slate is up @ https://www.funimation.com/shop/pre-orders.

Tons of more re-releases (Essentials; including Love Live! Sunshine!! S1 & 2). One Piece: Episode of East Blue and Magical Girl Raising Project also added.

EDIT:

First post updated for now (individual posts will be updated later on once TRSI posts theirs). Seven Mortal Sins BD Essentials is still an inactive listing. It's not 100% clear if slate is finalized. I would think this will be it (if not very close to it). I think this slate probably went live this early by mistake (maybe was suppose to be later on Friday). Love Live! Sunshine!! S1 & 2 BD release may have a mistake on cover art (hard to imagine $69.98 MSRP as an Essentials release).
    As expected, the slate went live by mistake. They were taken down a couple hours ago (inactive listings now). Just have to wait and see if they get officially listed @ Funimation Shop/TRSI later today...

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied
    Of all things...slate is up @ https://www.funimation.com/shop/pre-orders.

Tons of more re-releases (Essentials; including Love Live! Sunshine!! S1 & 2). One Piece: Episode of East Blue and Magical Girl Raising Project also added.

EDIT:

First post updated for now (individual posts will be updated later on once TRSI posts theirs). Seven Mortal Sins BD Essentials is still an inactive listing. It's not 100% clear if slate is finalized. I would think this will be it (if not very close to it). I think this slate probably went live this early by mistake (maybe was suppose to be later on Friday). Love Live! Sunshine!! S1 & 2 BD release may have a mistake on cover art (hard to imagine $69.98 MSRP as an Essentials release).

Last edited by WTK; 06-14-2019, 01:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Buckeye
    replied
    I certainly wasn't expecting a steelbook release for YYH, but it's a show that's deserving of some special release seeing that it was one of the first non-DBZ shows that Funimation released. In any case, it's shaping up to be a pretty good month for releases.

Leave a comment:

• NJ_
    replied
    Originally posted by Rhys2753 View Post
    Would LOVE to see all 4 seasons of YYH released and then a surprise 5th set that has the Golden Seal and Eizou Hakusho stuff from the previous release AND the Poltergeist Report movie as well as the new OVAs newly dubbed. I mean there has to be a special reason for the shiny steelbooks right?
    If this does happen (and I REALLY hope it does), don't expect Eizou Hakusho to be in HD since those OVAs were the only features that were missing from the Japanese Blu-ray Box re-releases.

Leave a comment:

• Rhys2753
    replied
    Would LOVE to see all 4 seasons of YYH released and then a surprise 5th set that has the Golden Seal and Eizou Hakusho stuff from the previous release AND the Poltergeist Report movie as well as the new OVAs newly dubbed. I mean there has to be a special reason for the shiny steelbooks right?

Leave a comment:

• GingaDaiuchuu
    replied
    Ugh, I want to double-dip for the Yu Yu Hakusho SteelBooks, but I probably don't need to, especially since I'd have to hold onto my original Blu-rays that are autographed. I'll see if it looks too good to pass up. I already have all of Full Metal Panic! on Blu-ray, so since it's not getting any fancier kind of release to match the Invisible Victory box, I can safely ignore these re-releases.

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied
    More preliminary listings up (see first post) including Yu Yu Hakusho S1 BD SteelBook, Lord of Vermilion - The Crimson King, and more re-releases.

Leave a comment:

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine
Working...
X