Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] New This Week: Releases for the Week of March 5th, 2019

Widgets Magazine
    In accordance to the U.S. Anime Releases thread, the following poll lists the releases that are officially scheduled to street this week. Please select the item(s) you are planning to buy this week, have on order, will receive as a crowdfunding reward, won in a contest, or have already bought. If you don't plan to have any of the above titles this week but are planning to get at least one of them later on, select "I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point". Otherwise, select "None of the above".

If you have made a mistake in voting or bought something else on this week's slate after voting, please leave a post with the corrections you would like made.

---

Last week...

Pick of the Week for February 26th isLove Live! Sunshine!!: Season 2 Collection (Blu-ray/DVD LE) with 5 votes.

---

Hall of Fame: (of 15 votes)

Love Live! Sunshine!!: Season 2 Collection (Blu-ray/DVD LE)- 33.33%

Hina Logic - from Luck & Logic: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD) - 20.00%

Inukami!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) - 20.00%

---

Titles released this week:

Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion: Movie Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook LE)
    Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD)
    Liz and the Blue Bird (Blu-ray/DVD)
    Liz and the Blue Bird (DVD)
    STARMYU: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)
    We Without Wings: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)

Poll link: http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p...b000f8f0a14417
    Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Nothing for me this week for the time being. I'm considering the Code Geass Movie Trilogy, but seeing that it's sub-only that I'm not so sure about it. Also possible is Liz and the Blue Bird, though at the very least I'll wait and see what Right Stuf puts out.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
    Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Would have definitely grabbed that Code Geass Movie Trilogy set if it were dubbed. Even worse, Funi announcing a dub for the 3rd movie coming to theaters soon shortly after this sub-only release. Quite a slap to the face lol.
      Last edited by Chisel; 03-03-2019, 06:21 PM.
      My Anime List
      Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

None. A week to make progress on the backlog.

Comment

I've already received the Blu-Ray of Liz and the Blue Bird; I suppose that after resolving I'd never own any of Sound Euphonium on-disc (although I did buy the translated light novel), hearing that movie connected to the series was getting a release more akin to home video on this continent was enough to get me to put in an order. I don't think I'd heard at the time the promises Right Stuf/Nozomi would be releasing a fancier version. Still, before I watch it I suppose I've got to watch the second season of Sound Euphonium...

Comment

Already received Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion: Movie Trilogy Steelbook and Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens a few weeks ago,since they both shipped a month early. The Code Geass movies being sub-only don't affect me at all since I don't listen to English dubs anyway. Nothing else for me this week.

Comment

No plans for any of these right now...
              Ana & Matsuri, summer strawberries || my avatar library
              ~ Currently Watching: Sailor Moon R; Tenchi Muyo! OVA
              ~ Last Watched: MIRAI; Spirited Away; My Neighbors the Yamadas; SCHOOL-LIVE!; Princess Mononoke; Whisper of the Heart
              homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Got Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion: Movie Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook LE) a week ago. I'm actually considering Liz and the Blue Bird despite not having any of Sound! Euphonium or even having seen most if it. If Right Stuf did a fancy release, I'd probably be more inclined to jump on it, but at this point, it seems unlikely for that to still happen. I can wait and see what they do after A Silent Voice (since they've at least hinted that they're doing one for that), and if it seems like there's still nothing for this, I'll decide whether or not I still want it.
                My Top Anime | Manga
                My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
                My FP Reviews | Twitter
                FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Nothing for me this week.
                  Avatar: Bokuto's Best Partners, Miyuki Kobayakawa & Natsumi Tsujimoto (You're Under Arrest!)
                  FilmAF / MAL /Games / Figures
                  Moderator Patrol Route: Movie & TV Discussions, Questioning Fandom

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X