Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] New This Week: Releases for the Week of February 19th, 2019

Widgets Magazine
    In accordance to the U.S. Anime Releases thread, the following poll lists the releases that are officially scheduled to street this week. Please select the item(s) you are planning to buy this week, have on order, will receive as a crowdfunding reward, won in a contest, or have already bought. If you don't plan to have any of the above titles this week but are planning to get at least one of them later on, select "I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point". Otherwise, select "None of the above".

If you have made a mistake in voting or bought something else on this week's slate after voting, please leave a post with the corrections you would like made.

---

Last week...

Pick of the Week for February 12th is Fate/Apocrypha Blu-ray Box Set II with 4 votes.

---

Hall of Fame: (of 18 votes)

Fate/Apocrypha Blu-ray Box Set II - 22.22%

---

Titles released this week:

Dagashi Kashi: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)
    K-ON!: Seasons 1 & 2 + Movie Collection (Blu-ray LE)
    Mazinger Z: Infinity (Blu-ray)
    Mazinger Z: Infinity (DVD)
    Parasyte -the maxim-: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    Prince of Stride - Alternative: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)
    Teasing Master Takagi-san: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    Touken Ranbu - Hanamaru: Season 2 Collection (Blu-ray/DVD)

Poll link: http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p...b000f8f0a08639
    Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

K-ON!: Seasons 1 & 2 + Movie Collection (Blu-ray LE) when I can get it on a cheap enough sale, and perhaps Teasing Master Takagi-san: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) one day. Already have the LEs of Parasyte and no interest in anything else.
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

I've ordered the Blu-Ray of Mazinger Z Infinity; as it turned out, today I just finished watching the DVDs of Great Mazinger. (However, I've heard there were some further Mazinger sequels in the years between the series and the movie; I do wonder how many call-backs the new production makes...)

Comment

Teasing Master Takagi-san, sitting on my shelf, waiting for me to finish Konohana kaitan (both finally arrived on Thurs).

Comment

Tempting as the K-ON! set is, I can't justify the price for only the goodies, since I already have everything on blu-ray, so it's nothing for me this time around.
          Matsuri stays warm || my avatar library
          ~ Currently Watching: Sailor Moon; Girls und Panzer TV
          ~ Last Watched: Only Yesterday; Texhnolyze; Kiki's Delivery Service; Mobile Suit Gundam NT; My Neighbor Totoro; Grave of the Fireflies
          homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Just Teasing Master Takagi-san for me this week. Already have the Parasyte PE sets.

Comment

Already have the 2 LE's for Parasyte so I'm good there. Nothing else of interest this week.
              My Anime List
              Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Nothing, nada, zip, zero, zilch for me this week. Maybe the K-On! LE, but at the very least I'm waiting until a price drop happens. As much as I would like to have it, I already own the BDs, and with that expensive price tag, I just don't have the room in my budget to get it. So it's squat for this week, with the K-On! LE the only possible purchase in the distant future, if anything.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Haru, My Roommate is a Cat
                Watching: And Yet the Town Moves, Super Sonico, Hayate the Combat Butler season 2, Toonami Stuff
                Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

This week is Takagi-san all the way for me! The show was one of my favorites from the season, and it was way too cute to miss. I might have considered the K-ON LE if I hadn't already bought the show's previous releases.
                  Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
                  Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

Mazinger Z: Infinity (Blu-ray)
                    Formerly "Mazinkaizer" at AOD

Comment

Originally posted by Mc-Taz View Post
                      This week is Takagi-san all the way for me! The show was one of my favorites from the season, and it was way too cute to miss. I might have considered the K-ON LE if I hadn't already bought the show's previous releases.
                      This also describes my situation, although I haven't purchased Takagi-san just yet, but plan to do so soon. As well for K-ON!, if I hadn't bought the entire series and movie previously, this would be an enticing set; but those included soundtracks are starting to call my name, so maybe if some sets remain and sales kick in, it could be a double-dip!
                      Avatar: Samson from Banner of the Stars.
                      Nagi-sama Fanclub Member No.0002346

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X