Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] New This Week: Releases for the Week of February 12th, 2019

Widgets Magazine
    In accordance to the U.S. Anime Releases thread, the following poll lists the releases that are officially scheduled to street this week. Please select the item(s) you are planning to buy this week, have on order, will receive as a crowdfunding reward, won in a contest, or have already bought. If you don't plan to have any of the above titles this week but are planning to get at least one of them later on, select "I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point". Otherwise, select "None of the above".

If you have made a mistake in voting or bought something else on this week's slate after voting, please leave a post with the corrections you would like made.

---

Last week...

Pick of the Week for February 5th is Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-: Season 1, Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD) with 5 votes.

---

Hall of Fame: (of 14 votes)

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-: Season 1, Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD) - 35.71%

Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card, Part 1 (Blu-ray) - 21.43%

Samurai 7: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Classics) - 21.43%

---

Titles released this week:

Ace Attorney: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray)
    Beyblade - Metal Fury: Complete Collection (DVD)
    Beyblade - Shogun Steel: Complete Collection (DVD)
    Fate/Apocrypha Blu-ray Box Set II
    Grimgar, Ashes and Illusions: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)
    Haruchika- Haruta & Chika: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)
    My Girlfriend is Shobitch: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    Sailor Moon SuperS: The Movie (Blu-ray/DVD)
    Sailor Moon SuperS: The Movie (DVD)

Poll link:http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p...b000f8f0a05410
    Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Wow, absolutely nothing for me from this week's offerings.
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Nothing for me either.
      I'd have gotten the Sailor Moon SS movie, but I've burnt out on SM.

Comment

Only Fate/Apocrypha Part II for me this week, mainly just to keep my Aniplex Fate collection caught up - but it wasn't that great of a series.

Already own the Grimgar LE, and zero interest for everything else.
        Last edited by t-Roy; 02-13-2019, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Nothing right now but the Sailor Moon SuperS movie on BD at some point if only for Ami-chan's First Love. I still haven't found out what the deal is with the aspect ratio on these Sailor Moon films, if they are supposed to be 4x3 like Pioneer's DVDs or 16x9 like the new blu-rays... Mostly because I keep forgetting to look it up.
          Ana Bunny || my avatar library
          ~ Currently Watching: Sailor Moon R; School-Live!
          ~ Last Watched: Princess Mononoke; Whisper of the Heart; Girls und Panzer das Finale (pt I); Pom Poko; Girls und Panzer der Film (+Alice War); Ocean Waves
          homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Nothing, nada, zip, zero, zilch for me this week. I already have Grimgar, and Fate/Apocrypha was quite a massive disappointment and in no way worth paying Aniplex prices for. So a completely empty week.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
            Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
            Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X