Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] New This Week: Releases for the Week of January 29th, 2019

Widgets Magazine
    In accordance to the U.S. Anime Releases thread, the following poll lists the releases that are officially scheduled to street this week. Please select the item(s) you are planning to buy this week, have on order, will receive as a crowdfunding reward, won in a contest, or have already bought. If you don't plan to have any of the above titles this week but are planning to get at least one of them later on, select "I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point". Otherwise, select "None of the above".

If you have made a mistake in voting or bought something else on this week's slate after voting, please leave a post with the corrections you would like made.

---

Last week...

Pick of the Week for January 22nd is Land of the Lustrous: Complete Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook LE) with 5 votes.

---

Hall of Fame: (of 19 votes)

Land of the Lustrous: Complete Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook LE) - 26.32%

Hataraki-Man: Complete Collection (SD Blu-ray) - 21.05%

---

Titles released this week:

Beyblade: Complete First Series (SD Blu-ray)
    Black Butler: Season 1 Complete Blu-ray Box Set
    Divine Gate: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)
    GANGSTA.: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)
    Girls' Last Tour: Complete Collection (Blu-ray LE)
    Girls' Last Tour: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    Lupin the Third Part II: Collection 3 (DVD)
    Shin Tetsujin 28: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    Tetsujin 28: Morning Moon of Midday (Blu-ray/DVD)
    The Ancient Magus' Bride, Part 1 (Blu-ray/DVD LE)
    The Ancient Magus' Bride, Part 1 (Blu-ray/DVD)
    The Night is Short, Walk on Girl (Blu-ray/DVD)

Poll link: http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p...b0b3f5920a3154
    Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

The Ancient Magus' Bride just shipped out. I'm also considering Girls' Last Tour and The Night is Short, Walk on Girl from this week's releases.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Super Bowl LIII from Atlanta
    Watching: Loki Ragnarok, Tsurune, Leviathan, Chaos;Child, Coppelion, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Black Butler: Season 1 Complete Blu-ray Box Set, Girls' Last Tour: Complete Collection (Blu-ray LE), The Ancient Magus' Bride, Part 1 (Blu-ray/DVD LE), and The Night is Short, Walk on Girl (Blu-ray/DVD) are all on my list, but none are immediate priorities. Black Butler would have to go on a significant sale, Girls' Last Tour on a slightly lesser one. Ancient Magus' Bride is cheap enough, but I just haven't deemed it a necessary purchase yet. I'd love to get Night is Short, but I really want to be able to have Tatami Galaxy to go with it.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Girls' Last Tour - already arrived and watched - and The Ancient Magus' Bride - still to ship, just the regular editions.

Comment

Ancient Magus' Bride LE for me this week, that is all. Black Butler I may eventually upgrade to the Aniplex release, just not right away. I already own the UK Collector's Editions for Gangsta and Night is Short Walk on Girl. I couldn't even make it through the first 3 episodes of Girls Last Tour, so not interested in that one at all.

Comment

None of these are on my list for now...
            Ana & Matsuri bundle up || my avatar library
            ~ Currently Watching: Sailor Moon; Texhnolyze
            ~ Last Watched: My Neighbor Totoro; Grave of the Fireflies; Laputa: Castle in the Sky; Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind; Haibane-Renmei; NieA_7
            homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Lupin III Part 2 Collection 3 and The Night is Short, Walk on Girl for me.
              My Anime List
              YouTube <- I do collection Videos
              Avatar: from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Comment

I liked The Ancient Magus's Bride enough to order its limited edition (and this with having read the manga first), and I've also ordered the third Lupin the Third Part II DVD set.

Comment

Nothing for me this week but I do plan on getting Lupin the Third Part II: Collection 3 at a later date.
                  Avatar: Bokuto's Best Partners, Natsumi Tsujimoto & Miyuki Kobayakawa (You're Under Arrest!)
                  FilmAF / MAL /Games / Figures
                  Moderator Patrol Route: Movie & TV Discussions, Questioning Fandom

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X