Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] New This Week: Releases for the Week of January 22nd, 2019

Widgets Magazine
    In accordance to the U.S. Anime Releases thread, the following poll lists the releases that are officially scheduled to street this week. Please select the item(s) you are planning to buy this week, have on order, will receive as a crowdfunding reward, won in a contest, or have already bought. If you don't plan to have any of the above titles this week but are planning to get at least one of them later on, select "I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point". Otherwise, select "None of the above".

If you have made a mistake in voting or bought something else on this week's slate after voting, please leave a post with the corrections you would like made.

---

Last week...

Pick of the Week for January 15th is Overlord: Season 2 Collection (Blu-ray/DVD) with 4 votes.

---

Hall of Fame: (of 18 votes)

Overlord: Season 2 Collection - 33.33%
    - Blu-ray/DVD LE (11.11%)
    - Blu-ray/DVD (22.22%)

---

Titles released this week:

citrus: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD)
    Hataraki-Man: Complete Collection (SD Blu-ray)
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Set 3 (Blu-ray LE)
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Set 3 (DVD)
    Land of the Lustrous: Complete Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook LE)
    One Piece: 3D2Y (Blu-ray/DVD)
    Pandora in the Crimson Shell Ghost Urn: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)

Poll link: http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p...b00a0f725a6365
    Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Just Land of the Lustrous this week - probably going to start watching it today.
    I'll probably get citrus during a big sale, but not really planning on it now.

Comment

I got the Land of the Lustous Steelbook and Hatakari-Man back in December, they both shipped a month early from Rightstuf. Nothing else for me this week.
      Last edited by t-Roy; 01-26-2019, 10:18 AM.

Comment

JoJo's BD for me,
        My Anime List
        YouTube <- I do collection Videos
        Avatar: from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Comment

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Set 3 (Blu-ray LE) should be shipping soon and One Piece: 3D2Y (Blu-ray/DVD) already has. I should probably give the Land of the Lustrous anime another chance at some point.
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

I'll wait for the essentials Citrus.

Comment

Nothing for me this week.
              My Anime List
              Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Nothing for me this week, but I'm quite interested in getting the Land of the Lustrous steelbook. If it does last until the big sale that should happen around Memorial Day, then I'll consider it and if not, then I'm good without it.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Super Bowl LIII from Atlanta
                Watching: Loki Ragnarok, Tsurune, Leviathan, Chaos;Child, Coppelion, Toonami Stuff
                Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Citrus for me at some point, probably, but no immediate plans.
                  Ana & Matsuri bundle up || my avatar library
                  ~ Currently Watching: Sailor Moon; Texhnolyze
                  ~ Last Watched: My Neighbor Totoro; Grave of the Fireflies; Laputa: Castle in the Sky; Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind; Haibane-Renmei; NieA_7
                  homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Received Citrus a few days ago, and it will be my only pickup for this week.
                    Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
                    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

Nothing for me this week but I am looking to get Pandora in the Crimson Shell Ghost Urn: Complete Collection at a later date.
                      Avatar: Bokuto's Best Partners, Natsumi Tsujimoto & Miyuki Kobayakawa (You're Under Arrest!)
                      FilmAF / MAL /Games / Figures
                      Moderator Patrol Route: Movie & TV Discussions, Questioning Fandom

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X