Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] New This Week: Releases for the Week of January 15th, 2019

Widgets Magazine
    In accordance to the U.S. Anime Releases thread, the following poll lists the releases that are officially scheduled to street this week. Please select the item(s) you are planning to buy this week, have on order, will receive as a crowdfunding reward, won in a contest, or have already bought. If you don't plan to have any of the above titles this week but are planning to get at least one of them later on, select "I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point". Otherwise, select "None of the above".

If you have made a mistake in voting or bought something else on this week's slate after voting, please leave a post with the corrections you would like made.

---

Last week...

Pick of the Week for January 8th is Human Crossing: Complete Collection (SD Blu-ray) with 3 votes.

---

Hall of Fame: (of 18 votes)

No titles received at least 20% of the votes last week to be included in the Hall of Fame.

---

Titles released this week:

Black Clover: Season 1, Part 3 with Collector's Box (Blu-ray/DVD)
    Black Clover: Season 1, Part 3 (Blu-ray/DVD)
    Hunter x Hunter: Set 5 (Blu-ray)
    Hunter x Hunter: Set 5 (DVD)
    Overlord: Season 2 Collection (Blu-ray/DVD LE)
    Overlord: Season 2 Collection (Blu-ray/DVD)
    Rocket Girls: Complete Collection (SD Blu-ray)

Poll link: http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p...b00a0f725a05cf
    Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Hunter x Hunter BD and Overlord SE for me.
    My Anime List
    YouTube <- I do collection Videos
    Avatar: from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Comment

Maybe Overlord, but I need to watch season 1 first.

Comment

Ugh, nothing even remotely of interest for me this week.

Comment

Nothing for me this week.
          Avatar: Bokuto's Best Partners, Natsumi Tsujimoto & Miyuki Kobayakawa (You're Under Arrest!)
          FilmAF / MAL /Games / Figures
          Moderator Patrol Route: Movie & TV Discussions, Questioning Fandom

Comment

Hunter x Hunter: Set 5 (Blu-ray) arrived last Monday and I'm most of the way through that. Overlord: Season 2 Collection (Blu-ray/DVD LE) is a potential future purchase, but I still don't have the first season, so take that as you will.
            My Top Anime | Manga
            My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
            My FP Reviews | Twitter
            FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Nothing for me this week. Maybe Overlord or Hunter x Hunter, but it's extremely unlikely I'll be picking up those titles.
              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Super Bowl LIII from Atlanta
              Watching: Loki Ragnarok, Tsurune, Leviathan, Chaos;Child, Coppelion, Toonami Stuff
              Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Have the Overlord II LE on order (though it's being held up by The Ancient Magus' Bride LE).
                My Anime List
                Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

It's another week with nothing for me in it...
                  Ana & Matsuri bundle up || my avatar library
                  ~ Currently Watching: Sailor Moon; Texhnolyze
                  ~ Last Watched: My Neighbor Totoro; Grave of the Fireflies; Laputa: Castle in the Sky; Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind; Haibane-Renmei; NieA_7
                  homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Nothing for me this week, either, but I would like to promote Rocket Girls (especially since I own the previous Bandai USA release of the title). It's a fun, cute-girls-doing-cute-things show--but with SPACE--or at least a clever way of reducing weight requirements for blasting into space from a tropical launch site by employing teen girls instead of full-grown adults. It's not really a hard science space show like Planetes, but it's in that vein and is quite fun. It's been a while since I watched it, and now I've talked myself into revisiting it, next up on my queue.
                    Avatar: Samson from Banner of the Stars.
                    Nagi-sama Fanclub Member No.0002346

Comment

I definitely plan to get Rocket Girls with this release. Just not this week. I spent way too much during the holiday sales between both RightStuf and Sentai's sales that I'll happily wait until the next Sentai sale to pick this one up. I never did get the previous releases for the show, so this should be a good option to get at this time.
                      Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
                      Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...