Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] New This Week: Releases for the Week of January 8th, 2019

Widgets Magazine
    In accordance to the U.S. Anime Releases thread, the following poll lists the releases that are officially scheduled to street this week. Please select the item(s) you are planning to buy this week, have on order, will receive as a crowdfunding reward, won in a contest, or have already bought. If you don't plan to have any of the above titles this week but are planning to get at least one of them later on, select "I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point". Otherwise, select "None of the above".

If you have made a mistake in voting or bought something else on this week's slate after voting, please leave a post with the corrections you would like made.

---

Titles released this week:\

Dragon Ball Super, Part 6 (Blu-ray)
    Dragon Ball Super, Part 6 (DVD)
    Human Crossing: Complete Collection (SD Blu-ray)
    KanColle - Kantai Collection: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)
    Mobile Fighter G Gundam, Vol.2 (Blu-ray)
    Mobile Fighter G Gundam, Vol.2 (DVD)
    Pokemon - Battle Frontier: Complete Collection (DVD)
    Twin Star Exorcists, Part 4 (Blu-ray/DVD)

Poll link: http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p...b00a0f7259e3c6
    Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Nothing. The old releases of Human Crossing and KanColle are enough for me.

Comment

Dragon Ball Super, Part 6 (Blu-ray) should be on its way shortly. That's all.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

I've already received the second (regular) Blu-Ray set of G Gundam, although I am wondering just when I'll get around to watching it, having led off the new year starting to rewatch the Animeigo DVDs of Macross with thoughts of following that series up with the other mecha anime associated either with the "Super Dimension" tagline or the somewhat more tangential involvement with Robotech... (A "parody fandub" once managed to make Gunbuster into part of its joke, which gives me an excuse to get around to it as well.)

Comment

Zip for me.

Comment

Just 1 title for me this week:

KanColle-Kantai Collection Complete Collection

At a later date:

Mobile Fighter G-Gundam Vol. 2
            Avatar: Bokuto's Best Partners, Miyuki Kobayakawa & Natsumi Tsujimoto (You're Under Arrest!)
            FilmAF / MAL /Games / Figures
            Moderator Patrol Route: Movie & TV Discussions, Questioning Fandom

Comment

Nothing for me, Can't say that for the upcoming weeks.
              My Anime List
              YouTube <- I do collection Videos
              Avatar: from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Comment

And to start out 2019, nothing, nada, zip, zero, zilch, squat for me. Just not interested in owning anything from this week's releases, and while I could go for G Gundam, it's either the ultra edition or nothing at all. Let's see what next week brings as I have quite a lot of stuff I'm looking forward to getting.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Latina, If It's For My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord
                Watching: Princess Principal, Darling in the FranXX, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Toonami Stuff
                Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Nothing immediately, but I have my eye on KanColle for later.
                  Matsuri intently studies! || my avatar library
                  ~ Currently Watching: Sailor Moon S; Ronja, The Robber's Daughter
                  ~ Last Watched: Children Who Chase Lost Voices; KanColle; When Marnie Was There; The Tale of the Princess Kaguya; The Wind Rises; From Up on Poppy Hill
                  homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X