Widgets Magazine

What US Anime Releases Did You Get? (January 2019)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] What US Anime Releases Did You Get? (January 2019)

Widgets Magazine
    It's a new year, and as such here is the first anime purchase thread of 2019. The drill is the same as usual in that you let us know what you bought, both in terms of receiving stuff and things that you ordered that are set to arrive in the next month or later. So on that note, here is the first anime releases thread of the new year.

So for me, I'm due to receive the remnants of my holiday sale purchases, which are for Snow White and the Red Hair and Stellvia, while the Ancient Magus' Bride LE is due at the end of the month. So that's what is slated for January at the moment.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Carla, Fairy Tail
    Watching: Dog Days", Urahara, Myriad Colors Phantom World, Koufuku Graffiti, Ushio and Tora, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Key - Order Date | Receive Date | Release Date or NYR (Not Yet Received)

Anime Received or Expected during the month of January 2019:

1/9 Fate/Apocrypha Set 1 [Aniplex BD]
    1/9 Big Fish & Begonia [BD/DVD]
    1/28
    Maquia When The Promised Flower Blooms [BD/DVD]

1/28 Kizumonogatari Part 1 Tekketsu [Aniplex BD]
    1/28 Kizumonogatari Part 2 Nekketsu [Aniplex BD]
    1/28 Kizumonogatari Part 3 Reiketsu [Aniplex BD]
    1/28 Blue Exorcist Kyoto Saga 2 [Aniplex BD]
    1/29 Snow White with the Red Hair Season 1 & 2 [Limited Collector's Edition][AllTheAnime Exclusive][UK Import BD]

Anime Ordered but Not Yet Received
    1/29 Ancient Magus Bride Part 1 [Limited Edition][BD/DVD]
    Last edited by t-Roy; 01-29-2019, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Here?s what I?ve got for this month:

Outlaw Star Complete Series (Blu-Ray Classics)
      Mysterious Girlfriend X Complete Collection (Blu-Ray)
      Queen?s Blade: Beautiful Warriors Complete Collection (Blu-Ray)

Pre-Order
      Perfect Blue (Blu-Ray+DVD Combo)

That?s all for now, bring on next month!
      Last edited by Animeman2; 01-25-2019, 07:56 PM. Reason: Update
      "Well I can't understand any of this, everybody in Japan is either a 10-year-old girl or a monster." Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
      Currently Watching: My Hero Academia (S3), That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable, Megalo Box & A Certain Magical Index (S3).
      Finish Watching: Hot Not to Summon a Demon Lord, Princess Resurrection, My Girlfriend is a Shobitch, KONOSUBA (S1), Hi Score Girl & Attack on Titan (S3 Part 1).

Comment

Just arrived today:

Girls und Panzer der Film Blu-ray/DVD
        Girls und Panzer Complete OVA Collection Blu-ray
        Girls und Panzer This Is The Real Anzio Battle Blu-ray/DVD

Already have Girls und Panzer TV, so now my collection is complete!

Comment

Hunter X Hunter Set 5 Blu-ray
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Dragon Ball Super: Part Six [Blu-ray]
            My Top Anime | Manga
            My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
            My FP Reviews | Twitter
            FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Now shipping (Right Stuf)

Children Who Chase Lost Voices - Sentai Selects Blu-Ray/DVD
              Grave Of The Fireflies Blu-Ray
              Star Blazers Space Battleship Yamato 2199 Part 1 Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD +Digital
              Samurai Warriors Essentials Blu-Ray+Digital

Back-ordered (Right Stuf) - Out of stock expecting more
              Star Blazers Space Battleship Yamato 2199 Part 2 Blu-Ray/DVD +Digital

Recently Ordered (Right Stuf, 1/10/19)

91 Days Limited Edition* Blu-Ray/DVD
              Bungo Stray Dogs Season 2 Blu-Ray/DVD +Digital (Back-ordered, Out of stock expecting more)

*I originally ordered the 91 Days Limited Edition from Funi's holiday sale along with Bungo Stray Dogs Season 1 LE. The 91 Days LE was badly damaged so I sent back to Funimation for an exchange but they were out of stock at the time.

Without any further communication they refund me for the 91 Days LE the same day the got it back in stock on their website. I tried reaching out to them about this because I really wanted the LE for 91 Days but no response so I decided to buy it from Right Stuf.

Comment

So after much debate, I decided to get these from the Crunchyroll store from the April slate of solicitations:

The Ancient Magus' Bride Part 2 Blu-Ray/DVD
                Golden Kamuy Season 1 Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD
                Watching: Dog Days", Urahara, Myriad Colors Phantom World, Koufuku Graffiti, Ushio and Tora, Toonami Stuff
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

One Piece: 3D2Y [Blu-ray]
                  My Top Anime | Manga
                  My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
                  My FP Reviews | Twitter
                  FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

It took awhile before one of these items was restocked, but now they are back in stock and they just shipped out to complete my holiday sale orders at Right Stuf:

Snow White with the Red Hair Complete Series Blu-ray
                    Stellvia Complete Series Blu-ray

Comment

And I just got shipping notification for this at the Crunchyroll store. That should put a wrap on January transactions.

The Ancient Magus Bride The Complete Series - Part One - BD/DVD+Fun Digital - Limited Edition

Comment

Just 1 title for me this month:

Brave Witches-The Complete Series
                        Avatar: Bokuto's Best Partners, Natsumi Tsujimoto & Miyuki Kobayakawa (You're Under Arrest!)
                        FilmAF / MAL /Games / Figures
                        Moderator Patrol Route: Movie & TV Discussions, Questioning Fandom

Comment

And everything just arrived today to close out January. Here's everything I got for this month:

Received
                          The Ancient Magus Bride The Complete Series - Part One - BD/DVD+Fun Digital - Limited Edition
                          Snow White with the Red Hair Complete Series Blu-ray
                          Stellvia Complete Series Blu-ray

Ordered
                          The Ancient Magus' Bride Part 2 Blu-Ray/DVD
                          Golden Kamuy Season 1 Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                          Widgets Magazine
                          Working...
                          X