Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocket Girls Complete Collection SDBD Anime Review

Widgets Magazine
    While you won’t stick around for the scientific accuracy, Rocket Girls harkens back to that era where anything is possible while pushing enough science to nudge you over the edge into it. What They Say: When Yukari Morita decided to look for her missing father who disappeared in the South Seas, she had no idea […]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

I first watched Rocket Girls with an amused "only in anime" feeling, and even if in reading the translated novels later I had to amend that to "only in Japanese entertainment" I have enough fond memories of the series to take a look at the review. I have to admit, though, that a reference to "trailers on the third volume" for "Freedom, Planetes and Stratos 4" raised brief hopes of Planetes also having been license rescued and without my having heard of it, only to then suppose this had been copied from the previous review of the DVD release...

Comment

A pilot episode? Never heard of it.
      I had to skip the Bandai DVD due to wrong region coding
      Sorry, due to licensing limitations, videos are unavailable in your region.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X